Suggestions

boys im trying to find a device i can use to type some secret notes for myself completely disconnected from internet, something like the alphasmart but not old and grimey. ideally something i can get new out of the box. my only rule really is it shouldnt have any sort of bluetooth or internet connectivity, wired or wireless. any ideas?

Attached: 4565e6y5e67yu.jpg (1280x720, 57.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/144348456908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pen and paper user
you can also buy a cheap laptop, open it up and disconnect wi-fi and bluetooth modules. Since its possible no one makes dedicated note-taking devices.

you cannot escape

Get an electric typewriter bro. It's that simple. ebay.com/itm/144348456908 . Otherwise get a raspberry PI and a monitor loaded with the latest libreoffice. Buy a zymkey if you want disk encryption. for the raspberry pi.

Attached: D694DEDC-F0B1-42BF-9384-A3EC3596FA39.jpg (1123x1300, 210.1K)

I cant handwrite

holy kek

the absolute state

Practice your handwriting then, fag
(t. user who had shitty grade schooler tier handwriting until I started practicing)

Really, it isn't difficult. I practiced writing individual letters over and over, then I copied stuff like Lorem Ipsum to train my speed & legibility. It's really not much different than learning how to type.
Of course, if you want something that you can type on, your best bet is probably going to be a word processor.

thinkpad x220 + gnupg /thread

How old is the thinkpad x220?

buy one of this

Attached: 1633564663372.png (828x1206, 1.64M)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA you got to be shitting me user. how old are you, 4? how the fuck are you on the internet before learning how to handwrite? go to school, dummy

you can try text files then, in a separate device. anything will do

a notebook with a pen

the absolute state of zoomers

because Im not 100 years old like you so I grew up in an era where typing is normal
You cant read

you need to be 18+ to post here

you need to be -180 to use a computer

and you can't type, zoom zoom

I type 140wpm, likely faster than you could even dream of. keep crying wrinkle boy

Sorry grandpa, the time of the ol' Hickey-Doo charcoal has come to an end. Better adapt to those new letter button thingies them damn kids are usin' these days. Damn kids ruin everything, amirite fellow seniles?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (731x1024, 75.95K)

cheap tablet & keyboard
or
chromebook

don't forget to disconnect it from the internet!!!!11!!1