Based Elon

Based Elon
Why do you hate him so much?

Attached: 1629106372333.png (594x331, 36.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Open
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A broken clock is right twice a day.

We don’t, Twitter trannies and commies hate him.

Conman giving us solutions to made-up problems? EVs won't solve shit given you have to expand your empire to get the required materials, main grid does not have nuclear, and roads are unsustainable trash.
He's definitely the most successful conman of all time, I'll give him that.

On your image, someone based would just advocate to killing twitter. Social media was a mistake.

>implying you're any different from them

>On your image, someone based would just advocate to killing twitter. Social media was a mistake.
I totally agree but we have to start somewhere, an open sourced twitter algorithm would kill it slowly, no?

its like you see the words "open source" and use the word "based"

No it wouldn't dumbass, it's not gonna repair these zoomers totalled brains from years of scrolling

mastodon already exists, it's shit and didn't make a single dent in twitter

Not even close. What makes these platforms defacto monopolies no matter what you advocate for in competition or alternatives are the users in there. There are plenty of twitter, facebook, instagram, etc. open source alternatives yet no one uses them.

>open source
Please avoid using the term “open” or “open source” as a substitute for “free software.” Those terms refer to a different set of views based on different values. The free software movement campaigns for your freedom in your computing, as a matter of justice. The open source non-movement does not campaign for anything in this way.

When referring to the open source views, it's correct to use that name, but please do not use that term when talking about us, our software, or our views—that leads people to suppose our views are similar to theirs.

Instead of open source, we say, free software or free (libre) software.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Open

Tesla self driving algorithm should be open source

Does this fucker advocate for full IP abolishment? Because it's one of the biggest cancers holding humanity back.

No, OP is correct. Open source is the correct term. "Free software" is a cancerous term for pedophiles and serial killers.

> one of the biggest cancers holding humanity back.
The existence of british "people".

Attached: 3 letter agency.png (320x324, 139.05K)

FREE as in FREEDOM not to use CERTAIN WORDS those are my TRIGGER WORDS reeeeeeeeee *eats foot fungus*

Attached: 1637820890501.png (857x183, 33.47K)

It is you who is the glowing agent. Stop spamming your gnushit honeypot here. The correct term is open source.

You have to have an IQ of 80 or higher to post here. Otherwise go back to .

>Why do you hate him so much?
White South African living off a trust fund built from blood diamond money actively working to make the world a worse place. How could we not hate him?

no thanks im FREE as in FREE to post in GEE about how retarded commies are

Don't care, electric cars are good because they're faster, more efficient, and more reliable than gas cars, fuck the environment.

This is your brain on vroom vroom
I love cars. I hate psychotic planning making me drive for the most basic shit.