You will own nothing and you will be happy

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 1.27.26 PM.png (1268x1092, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-24/apple-is-working-on-a-hardware-subscription-service-for-iphones
archive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what, like you trade in your iphone every year when the new one comes out?
this is so fucking insane and wasteful

in the nwo you will not be allowed to posses powerful hardware, you will only be allowed a terminal with enough power to acces the state owned cloud that will strictly allow only approved computing activities and will require you identify yourself with biometrics data
you will like it

depends on what it costs per year. you could actually save money if that price isnt too high and if you dont have to pay damages

If you know how much of a dystopian shit the future is gonna be, why don't you organize and set every globohomo HQ on fire?

Attached: 1436200401364.jpg (308x445, 46.23K)

save money on what? I usually buy new iPhone every 5 years and I really doubt I would save any money if I paid for subscription instead

Shallow normies need to impress their shallow normie friends so they must have the latest iphone to not look broke

plus I can change battery and still sell the phone to someone else.. with subscription you stop paying and you have nothing

I already own a fuckton of useless shit, I'm literally unglobohomoable so fuck off with these toddler toys

It would prolly only make sense to consoomer niggers that buy phones every 12-18 months.

your choices are either iphone or android

apple sanctioned my country. i have no choice

the phone literally glows green in the photo.
they are not even hiding it

iTODDLERS BTFO!!

Attached: 1629829230677.gif (498x488, 664.72K)

>tranime
back to your containment

Pinephone

Most phone service providers already allow you to buy phones (and other devices) in installments. Based on the article I don't really see how this is any different except that you pay Apple instead of your service provider.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-24/apple-is-working-on-a-hardware-subscription-service-for-iphones
archive dot ph/wmz7b

Weeaboo website.

Attached: Costanza shrug.gif (450x253, 2.32M)

Apple tards do this without a subscription service

>itoddlers!

Attached: FattyTantrum.jpg (259x194, 3.92K)

we're not running out of precious metals fast enough, it needs to be accelerated so prices can go up sooner.
price the middle to lower class out of owning real computers, break and obsolete through software what we have now, then make it so the only new tech people can afford is little rented consumer kiosks.

they realize they've fucked up by ever letting us just full own own a computer and use the internet freely.

Attached: 1647803735026.png (348x348, 203.59K)

>iPhones have some of the longest lifespans for smartphones
>"D-Da apple fans switch every year!!"
Kek. Most of my android user friends switch every 2 years on the minimum because "muh specs".

There's nothing about not owning one. This would just be one option out of others. Apple profits massively more than any company on phones. They're not giving it up.

the tendency for the rate of profit to decline is inherent to market economics, this has been going on far longer than the WEF conspiracy Any Forums discovered only recently, all industries have to figure out ways to maintain profits despite material goods becoming cheaper and easier to produce and therefore more abundant, so businesses have to use artificial methods like planned obsolescence and renting/subscription-based products to ensure people keep consuming, or the system could collapse

Attached: rate-of-profit.png (1024x669, 234.68K)

Look also how they, for no reason, limit the usability of otherwise perfectly functioning hardware.

They literally line up outside the stores when a new one comes out.
Probably because apple gimped their battery and they need an upgrade.