Now that Windows needs registry hacks to disable forced Microsoft account integration...

Now that Windows needs registry hacks to disable forced Microsoft account integration, forced ads in File Explorer and forced desktop watermarks, is there any reason to use Windows instead of Linux? All I needed to get Fedora working flawlessly on my laptop was a single terminal command.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-004610.png (864x1065, 877.77K)

I need it to play fortnite and valorant
and to code C# Web Apps using Visual Studio

What?

Attached: Untitled (5).png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>and to code C# Web Apps using Visual Studio
But you can literally do that on Linux. Idk about forkknife, but you can probably play that on Linux as well at this point.

I seriously need to add this image to a filter.

>registry "hacks"
What sort of freetard brain damage is this?
Do you really think you're le hackerman when you change one of your twelve billion dotfiles?

Thats a man isn't it?

Attached: tiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

I am right, you know it.

THAT'S A MAN

youre a dumb faggot, 'hack' in this context is some feature which doesn't have an easy UI toggle. also
>freetard
imagine bragging about paying for stuff you can get for free lol

please tell me its not a joke, i want a trap gf like that so much

nakadashi

That's Destiny's (the streamer) 2nd wife.

Fortnite doesn't work on linux

just Upgrade to the Windows 7 superior experience

everything sucks now, linux mint is ok but.. needs a bit more love to even replace w7

>is there any reason to use Windows instead of Linux?

Attached: 1633051446688.png (1920x989, 53.23K)

Fedora worked flawlessly right up until I decided to connect a 60 hz and 144hz display at the same time. /fglt/ fags will tell me this isn't real but I literally cannot get any of the UI to actually display 144hz. Not spending hundreds of dollars to not use all the features of my display.

I do not like change so i will just stick with win 10 until hardware dies and i can't buy one compatible with win 10

FREETARDS BTFO
*begins flossing*

Does Win 11 have forced integration? I thought you didn't have to link your hotmail or whatever account anymore like 10?

> is there any reason to use Windows instead of Linux?
None of what you stated changes the facts, windows is stable(ltsc), a complete OS, and has all the software.

The same is not true for linux, so it's as irrelevant as ever.

oh melina *swoon*

>10/10 in Sweden
Disgusting, no wonder they are getting invaded by Arabs

>didn't have to link your hotmail or whatever account anymore like 10
I never linked my microsoft account on 10