I am superior to you, jannies

There are multiple ways to dab. The most common is the "router reset" method.

Since a majority of shitposters are US, I will only make an OP for US dabposters. Ask me specific questions about your modem and I will see if I can help you become a dabber.

However, this requires either very specific tooling or components. In order to become a dabber you will need the following:

1: Verizon FiOS - Most routers today for FiOS have a DHCP Release/Renew button. youtu.be/7UppP7VGazs] If this doesn't work, you'll need to leave your ONT and Router unplugged overnight to cycle the DHCP lease from the pool.

2: Comcast or other Cable-based modems in the US. You will need a modem that is hooked to a router that will allow you to change its IP address. I recommend the following:
amazon.com/dp/B07N7QK8Z5
amazon.com/ASUS-AC1900-WiFi-Router-RT-AC67P/dp/B091D6Y78G
What you need to do to dab on cable is easy. Log into the router, change the MAC address to something random (I usually change the last digit), click save, then unplug the modem, and plug it back in. Simple as.

3: Resident Proxies - These can be found easily online. Search for them.

This is only step 1 in dabbing. The second part to cock the arms back, is you need to clear cookies, or browse in Incognito mode. In Incognito mode, the cookies will only be temporarily stored in the browser. If you want to clear cookies, go to chrome://siteData and search Any Forums, then just delete all the cookies that appear.

I also recommend using Any Forums-x: github.com/ccd0/Any Forums-x/ Using Any Forums-x in incognito mode clears the settings. So launch it in normal mode first, change the settings, then close it. Then use incognito mode.

Join me.

Attached: 1645208482548.png (698x717, 210.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcmaNJfRQf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*range bans you*

He's tried 20 times already. He's fucking STEAMING

They think they can win against someone who has expert knowledge of the internet.

I been banned for 30 days recently and just evade my ban. Jannies really have no power here. Why tell Any Forums though? It's filled with trannies and programming sock threads.

They're lurking Any Forums too hard. So it's time to propagate to other boards. What boards do you recommend I recruit the citizens of Any Forums to revolt?

I'm already on biz.

based

Based as fuck

He just range banned me again.

>NOOOOOO! YOU CAN JUST DO A JOB FOR FREE LIKE ME!

Attached: suckmydickjannies.jpg (725x777, 68.63K)

Jannies are usually less active around 12:00 PM EST in Any Forums based on my experience. I don't have any other board to recommend. But godspeed, user.

Attached: pepe suit.jpg (225x225, 9.89K)

I launched my initial attack around 8 yesterday EST., it took them 30 minutes to detect me and go into freak-out mode.

But thanks for the info, I'll make another thread at 12. But they will probably know that by now and try to lurk then but I'll do it anyway.

Attached: i_hate_jannies.png (341x452, 58.58K)

youtu.be/AcmaNJfRQf0

Me hacking Any Forums's security.

>tfw hacking the Any Forums database to double the jannies' wages

Attached: 1648128004955.gif (356x200, 3.72M)

based thread. the fact that this is allowed to be up proves that we have freedom of speech still on this platform, despite the libs being here for fucks sake
so in a way Any Forums is still pretty cool

but you are based OP keep fighting the good fight
i will see you when my ban is up when the jannies catch me now mashallah i must hit post

Attached: wyhta_tp-1png.png (291x351, 94.58K)

It's not allowed. They've 404'd it on biz, they just haven't realized I'm on g let.

Any Forums is like 100% shills
the jannies probably try and control the flow of information on that board based on their interests idk

here on Any Forums we got a little something called FREEDOM

How much do you wanna be this gets 404'd?

Attached: Jannie_Are_You_OK.png (1022x916, 215.14K)

they bind my ip to my to my router's mac and every time i change it they wait like 10 minutes before letting me log in back into network

Attached: kot.jpg (900x600, 87.75K)

NOTHING BUT I WILL PUT MY FAITH AND HOPE IN THE DEMOCRACY OF OUR SYSTEM AND THESE JANNIES DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO/TOLD TO DO RATHER THAN GOING OFF OF EMOTIONS

Yeah someone said it takes 15 minutes to dab, too.

It takes 36 seconds for me.

But tell me. What's longer? a 3 day ban, or 15 minutes/ ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

based. simon says post cp

Enjoy having your faith be destroyed when this gets 404'd rat fucker.

You got it!

Attached: file.png (346x201, 60.8K)

That one applefag jannie will kill it for sure, it's amerishart hours

you have to keep hoping or else theyve already won
they spread propaganda not to make you believe what they want you to believe, but, so you believe nothing

you have to keep hoping
and you have to not let it destroy your faith