What had you accomplished by 16?

What had you accomplished by 16?

Attached: 5BF78034-0A9B-4E84-AFF3-F6650FDD1DD3.jpg (828x1282, 514.67K)

Made my own imageboard in php and my high school friends posted on it for a few days before we all got bored and started smoking cigarettes.

> breaking into globohomo corporate networks with shit security
something similar to this, but i didn't release the data like a fucking nigger. and the best part? i was never caught. when you are a "hacker" and you get caught: you lose any credibility you think you might have had. this isn't an accomplishment when you get caught, these means you're just a dumb fucking nigger.

totally the truth and not exaggerated semi-true facts
just like the 17 y/o 'mastermind' behind the twitter attacks of 1 year ago

I didn't even had a computer by 16
Still though, got my first computer at 18 and hacked my university the same year

Lapsus$ has corporate backing. They are fully organized and have a Telegram channel, and nobody in the industry says a word against them. Kinda like the relationship between Israel and ISIS.

>be 16
>"Hey Kid, wanna be famous on twitter?"
>OMFG YES!1
>become fall guy for infamous hacking cartel
>famous for maybe 2 weeks
>convicted and ass fucked by tyrone for 30 years

Attached: retardjaks.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

I shidded and farded

I ate my own cum

What will actually happen.
>minor so slap on the wrist
>still keep a permanent mark on his files
>get all the education he need
>become a cybersecurity consultant
>100k+ salary before he's even 25

I had a gf

13 consecutive mini farts

>cybersecurity consultant
They never actually hacked anyone

Attached: img-2022-03-24-10-08-45.png (326x643, 213.73K)

>LarpSuS

So? They were part of the group and got caught, you can spin it in a positive light to sell yourself to ignorant executives and managers.

I was the infamous hacker known as Any Forums

Attached: 4chan-who.gif (250x332, 1.91M)

unfortunately i wasn't born in oxford to a wealthy family

fpbp

this is not true at all, people do it to brag about it there is literally no other reason to. majority of "hackers" are just someone who are autistically knowledgeable about 1 specific thing, and almost always are drug addicts retards. nobody cares being caught, it's just about attention and riding the high

this is literally impossible for a 16 year old.
your brain isn't developed enough to have that level of ability.
all the young successful people in the past were only able to make it with their retarded php scripts and desktop widget apps because the bar was so much lower.

Attached: 52f1098769beddb10c3f190a.jpg (700x461, 44.59K)

SQL injection on a local school website which granted me editor rights, where I changed out the staff pictures for 2006-era wojaks, AKA fisheyed fat people.