Edge is spyware

>Just let us share your data with hundreds of random spyware companies goyim

Attached: msedge_iRZCiaunCb.webm (1088x828, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empty-new-tab-page/dpjamkmjmigaoobjbekmfgabipmfilij
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ta ditt liv

Still using firefox

Attached: 1648120080137.png (701x394, 48.31K)

Do you have something to hide?

my hentai and loli collection

that's completely legal

Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

Just select "Reject All" or what is it in English.
You are angry about non problem.

Well if you don’t have anything to hide, why don’t you give me your banking details?

Do you have something to say?

BASED

Attached: 1638624164004.png (721x169, 9.1K)

I don't speak non-sense language.
please learn a real language.

Mutt hands who can only speak one language typed this.

Everyone does. The ability to selectively reveal our minds is intrinsic to being human. This absolutely needs every digital safeguard possible.

Euros will cope.
Enjoy your nuclear holocaust kraut

Yes.

Lmao, the language is swedish

>germanic
it's all the same
use a civilized language

it's not edge itself, it's the msn new tab page with bing search bar
just block ntp.msn.com domain in your pi-hole, next dns, or whatever blocker/firewall you use and you will have this beautiful blank page in new tab, the search bar uses whatever default search engine you setup in the browser settings

Attached: edge.png (1053x701, 618.51K)

american schools really did a number on you, huh?

Blocked ntp.msn.com and get this on ntp

Attached: msedge_ufPFln8qDG.png (1195x852, 41.07K)

I dont care, it works just fine for me

looks like it's not blocked, instead it redirects you to a different address that does not have a valid TLS certificate for ntp.msn.com

Doesn't matter. Found the solution chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empty-new-tab-page/dpjamkmjmigaoobjbekmfgabipmfilij

Incredible how this isn't a built-in feature in Edge and Chrome. M$FT really wants you to use their MSN new tab and suck up all your data.

edge still has some built in telemetry other than just the new tab, it can be disabled via group policy the same way you disable windows telemetry, but it only works on windows enterprise and education
in general edge telemetry follows the settings of windows telemetry, so if you set it to basic in windows settings, edge telemetry will be somewhat limited
or you could block microsoft telemetry domains on dns level