Is Rust hate just a cope mechanism for being filtered by the borrow checker?

Is Rust hate just a cope mechanism for being filtered by the borrow checker?

I mean it certainly seems that way - why else would you be so emotional about something that no one is forcing you to use or even think about?

Attached: rustacean-flat-happy.png (1200x800, 32.29K)

>Is Rust hate just a cope mechanism for being filtered by the borrow checker?
Yes. And also mainly because of political reasons (was created by mozilla back in the day before Amazon took over).

I doubt the ciniles even tried Rust in the first place.
They lived their whole life thinking they use the fastest, lightest, low levelest, best programming language in the world and no "C++ replacement" will ever be successful. But then comes Rust and finally does it, causing them to seethe both internally and externally.

>was created by mozilla
So? Google created Go and no one seem to mind.

your language is less popular than scratch

What's wrong with Mozilla?
MDN is great.

Google is more "accepted" than Mozilla in the Any Forums crowd. I am not sure why.
Mozilla of course has become more and more political in the recent years which is a sign of a dying western company.

>ciniles

Also
> C++ replacement

Attached: IMG_2775.png (1600x1472, 42.92K)

Mozilla is not a company, it's a non-profit organization and quite a legit one - see MDN I mentioned above - it's not a product designed to make profit, it's legitimately about spreading knowledge.

It's a reaction to Rust proponents being obnoxious evangelists. No other programming language's fans do that. Even haskellniggers at least don't pretend their language is or will ever be a profitable venture.

I would qualify your endless threads about pretending there's some community discussion about rust to be some attempt at forcing something.

For my part, I was raped and my woke friends abandoned me because I was the wrong kind of victim. Since rust is a woke language I prefer to not give it any kind of support. If you like the borrow checker so much and want me to use it just fork Rust or do some new language unrelated to it that has a borrow checker. Or kick the woke people of the rust community. It's not like you have no options, you just seem to be choosing creating a thread about cniles being unreasonable for not being into your latest fetish.

The borrow checker is indeed dogshit and the single biggest reason not to use this language.

What's there is okay I guess. There's some bugbears.

>The Google Index
meme

They aren't wrong. Rust has too much abstraction while C is how computers work.

>They
He*
>C is how computers work.
No it's not. C is not HDL.

>>they
>he
c programmers are not one person
also, go back

It's mostly one cnile that keeps making those posts.

But I thought rust was supposed to be so much easier to use than C?

Of course, that would imply that rust shills can program in the first place.

same shit with one applel rusttranny

Attached: img-2022-03-24-13-42-04.png (1500x1409, 350.13K)

I'd say my initial hate for Rust was due to some fanboys promoting the language by screeching how awful every other language is, instead of telling me what's actually good about Rust itself. That didn't give me a good impression at all. After years of coping I ended up learning it and liked it.

>But I thought rust was supposed to be so much easier to use than C?
Not sure who gave you that idea but rust has a steep learning curve