Installs bloat like gdm

>installs bloat like gdm
>no xinitrc instead forces you to use (((display manager)))
>no use flags
How is it suposed to replace gentoo? You cant even install dwm normaly

Attached: 1647754939352.png (1200x1360, 944.65K)

>xinitrc
>x
This isn't 2001 anymore.

Trannyland is slower than X11 and pushed by (((corporations)))

Both wrong but keep coping.

Op here I like the rollback and config.scm they are pretty neat

you fell for the wrong functional touhou

Attached: .png (1188x1188, 950.65K)

It is just look at the vidya benchmarks

There is no significant performance difference between xorg and wayland. However Xorg needs to enable screen tearing to be able to keep up with wayland.

>Basedstemd
Never touching it

Wayland is full of bugs and sucks with window managers

yeah its awful on anything that wasn't designed to run on it, you could argue that's due to it requiring more adoption but that's the trannies problem not mine. idk why any end user would use it in the state that it's in right now

What bugs? Have you tried mutter? I have been using it without any issues.

yeah it sure is based, user.

i'm using wayland right now (nixos btw!) with nvidia drivers and everything is fine.
the only issue i've had is needing to run electron apps through openGL.
and the blue-light filter not working on the prop drivers.
otherwise its smoother than picom or whatever else shitty x11 compositors i've tried

Would probably run like shit on pentium 4 thinkpads

you're misunderstanding how both work, implementations using Wayland are better at handing screen tearing not Wayland itself. When you "enable screen tearing" you are just disabling your compositor

"Wayland is a display server protocol" "Display servers using the Wayland protocol are called compositors because they also act as compositing window managers"

you could still make a slow awful Wayland experience, it's down to who's implementing it and how they're doing it

Shut up nerd, I don't see you bitching about muh implementation to the retard I replied to. I was marely dumbing it down for him to understand.

mind you the majority of compositors ppl are using with x11 are probably from eons ago, or at least based on work from eons ago. so obviously newer work is probably gonna be faster, but in general Wayland stuff just isn't reliable enough for general use as is

>in general Wayland stuff just isn't reliable enough for general use as is
Elaborate

Wayland is basedware just like Basedstemd

Yeah, based indeed.