/amg/ - AI/ML General

Why there is no AI or machine learning general at Any Forums?

Attached: 817236748192634871234.png (1614x1034, 1.97M)

Who?

>Why there is no AI or machine learning general at Any Forums?
Can't find a CUDA GPU at a resasonable price.

the hype has died off

>artifical "intelligence"
>machine "learning"

Attached: img-2022-03-24-12-44-55.png (650x650, 152.86K)

dumb wojak shitter

This.

How can it be intelligent if you "just" need to feed it every possibility and the answer to what to do in every case...

pretty good money in the field

wojak website

Because AI is nothing more than a warehouse full of street-shitters digging through your personal data against your consent and tagging it all.

True weaponized AI would never tolerate Jews adding bugs to software on purpose. They would be seen as a threat to all information science and then the AI would kill them off with extreme prejudice.

Attached: asdf.png (593x156, 27.84K)

Maybe a few years ago when slapping "ML" on your product was a guaranteed way to get a few billion in VC funding. That's mostly dried up now and companies are looking for other grifts e.g. "Metaverse".

I make decent money doing, but I have a proper education in the field and I work for a company where AI/ML is our core products. Many companies are not yet mature enough for a DS/AI/ML team.

bump

Because the only people who post in these threads are 12 years olds who don't know the first thing about the topic but talk down to the few people who come in these threads to offer actual insight.

botnet

its mostly webshits that do this

No, but they do behave just like webshitters for sure.

unoptimized, unactivated, and overfitted

neets?

Because Any Forums is retarded wrt to math and nobody here knows any ML

t. "MLOPs" dude

>MLOPs
>thinks he knows anything about ML
I'm having mad laughs at your expense, monkey.