So, how good is it really?

so, how good is it really?

Attached: 1633766931558.png (1242x1024, 62.72K)

arch but worse

Attached: blackedvoid.png (610x790, 99.36K)

It is good conceptually.
It is lacking developer and maintenance power while existing developers weird.
It is facing weird unknown future.

And also, oyu can try it and see yourself, rather than asking stupid questions on this board.

muh sysvinit

Works for me. I used to use Ubuntu and honestly void has been snappier at the expense of systemd support like snap and that sort of thing.

>at the expense of systemd support like snap
isn't that a benefit, given that systemd is like a satan incarnate for Any Forums

It's like Arch but more stable and with a better package manager, but also lacking in maintainers.
Generally it's still quite good, but some packages are out of date pretty often. Just install it in a VM or something and try it out.
It uses runit

This. All the downsides of arch, none of the software or community.

The official tranny/faggot distro.
No I'm not even kidding.

Attached: Void lol.png (1532x800, 152.44K)

wtf I love void now

Holy shit lmao imagine getting this butt blasted by the word sneed.

Imagine letting this absolute joke of a website get in your head this badly. True mental derangement

>True mental derangement
I know lmao

Attached: Void lol2.png (1440x2560, 1.37M)

tag urself

I'm the chair aldcor hid behind

Is this what freetards brag about? Making a shitty knock off distro, of a shitty knock off OS, run on a shitty overpriced laptop, from almost 2 decades ago? This is what they're cutting their dicks off for? Jesus christ

I like it. I run musl and it does everything I want. It just works for a minimal distro. Got xfce on it and I use it as a general purpose computer for my family. Work for me and my kids use it for movies and games. The official repo isnt huge but it has what I need.

To be fair, it doesn't have IME

holy shit that duncean nigger got put into a seething rage from one word

>sneedacity fags
You fags got BTFO by cookiecuck in such an embarassing, unprecedented manner. He got away with everything, all of his insane stupid comments only idiots on reddit and the orange website believed, made money on his "stabbing" and your project died with a plop like the matrix shitty server, after spending all your time reworking a shitty readme file.

Attached: 1625695612704.png (531x628, 44.78K)

Some time ago it was absolutely EXCELLENT.
Absolutely brilliant
Then their maintainer, Pullmoll, died and since then it has become a dying distro. They should have pulled the plug a long time ago, but the distro has become like a real ham actor that does a death scene that is supposed to be tragic and poignant but, because the actor is so shit, it ends up as a laughable farce that everyone is laughing at
VOID IS OVER

user I don't know how to tell you this, but I neither use Sneedacity nor am I royaljelly.
Hilarious to me that almost every time some screenshot gets posted, or the Bowsette desktop image, someone assumes it's ACTUALLY that person posting the image.
You realize anyone can save and reupload these, right?

>nekobit / nekodesu
oh hey that's me, i use a bouncer now

Dear sir, you may be schizophrenic or having some kind of psychotic episode
please see a trained physician

That's not wrong. I didn't mean to direct it at you specifically, but I remembered about that fiasco and it got over me.
Nah. I'm good.

Attached: 1625612811512.gif (636x636, 1.57M)

t. duncaen

clearly you are suffering from some kind of mental illness

Oh, ok.
Nice gif

THIS sums it all up rather nicely
Like Rose Richards gobbling a donkey off

Nicely says mr Richards

I like her nails

hi neko

I just switched from void to alpine. So far I am very happy with that choice