MFW he uses Debian GNU/Linux-liquorix with Xfce

>MFW he uses Debian GNU/Linux-liquorix with Xfce

Attached: eng_21.png (259x224, 14.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menhera-chan.tumblr.com/about
mangadex.org/title/04e8402a-5e1d-4f58-aa2b-24fad8ffab50/menhera-shoujo-kurumi-chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just threw up in my mouth

tranny

Attached: eng_108.png (259x224, 16.1K)

Please throw up in my mouth next.

Attached: eng_59.png (259x224, 16.22K)

Where can I find a boymoder programmer bf willing to cuddle and install debian from debootstrap on my computer?

Attached: chn_25.jpg (592x512, 45.68K)

Try

I hate how she is associated with trannies; anime in general. Trannies ruin everything they touch. At least I still have my otaku culture.

Boymoder programmer bfs that appreciate programming socks wearers aren't that hard to find are they?

What is this character

>What is this character
Menhera-chan.
menhera-chan.tumblr.com/about
Basically she has depression and wants to die, but she's cute. Naturally, a certain type of people relate strongly to her (except they're not cute).

Wouldn't they not want to be associated with mental illness? Even if they are mentally ill.

It's very weird. It's like almost everywhere you go online these days mental illness is celebrated, and if you don't have one you feel left out. I say "these days," but it's actually quite old, starting with the self-diagnosed OCD and ADD other small stuff like that. I'd argue that the desire to have a mental illness with others is one of the driving forces behind LGBT "movements."

there's 2 characters known as "menhera-chan", the pink haired wrist cutter from tumblr and the LINE sticker girl with the oversized black hoodie.
This one is kurumi-chan, the artist also draws a 4koma where she's the punchline and her mental illness is borderline personality disorder.
mangadex.org/title/04e8402a-5e1d-4f58-aa2b-24fad8ffab50/menhera-shoujo-kurumi-chan

Trans people seem to cling to her because she looks like a boy who's not really "out" yet to friends or family and wears an oversized hoodie to hide their HRT changes, aka a boymoder.

Attached: jap_13.jpg (370x320, 17.99K)

Trannies will infect anime and make it woke like everything else, it's really only a matter of time, I give it 5 more years before anime becomes globally homogenized to appeal to a western audience and the wokeness will creep in.

>it's a trannies find an anime character and try to ruin it with their mental illness episode
Why can't you faggots just pretend to be Captain America or Hulk instead?

Attached: 1403000573679.jpg (1280x720, 75.68K)

>capeshit

That's my point, dummy, they should use something that already has this tranny shit in it, there's no need to use other people's work.

>she looks like a boy
She looks like a normal girl to me

That is a man

cute menhera

5 years? I offer 2 max