Brain drugs

What do you use to superpower your coding marathons?

Attached: coffee-beans.jpg (1500x800, 279.95K)

Semen

how much per day?

I edge while coding so my body produces its own drug to keep me motivated.

breast milk

yes

i stick a cotton swab in my urethra

Caffeine, street stims, I'd prefer amphetamine(s) but there seems to be a supply issue lately

500 to 1000mg/day

meth, take it orally, 10mg every. lasts about 10-15 hours depending on your tolerance. feels identical to adderall except it lasts longer,.make sure you're taking a ton of anti-oxidants to combat any neurotoxicity although at such a low dose it shouldnt matter. you can even get it prescribed if you're lucky, they usually give it as a last resort for adhd

simply untrue, you can find any sort of stimulant you want anywhere in the world. they literally make the world go round, there will always be a constant supply. buy them online

I know that oral intake is the best case,
But what about the absorption rate from the large intestine? Do you get the same benefits?

>buy them online
I buy local

Attached: PGI.png (475x474, 19.17K)

The only thing I've ever tried is piracetam, didn't really feel like it did much. I'd like to try adderall or modafinil, but I'm not really sure where to buy any (apart from darkweb markets, but those are uncomfy). Weed just tends to make me overthink problems and I'm too lazy to get work done, but alcohol has resulted in some of my best work.

>hot water
>100mg caffeine tablets
>fasting
>keto
>daily cycling or lifting
>yoga

based
but caffeine, I don't know

kek do you seriously microdose meth?

just drink coffee

Marlboro reds and monster pipeline punch
>tfw anglo femboy