Why aren’t you contributing to Free Software!

Attached: 95E41A39-BC88-400A-9074-9A27BEFA4EE6.jpg (326x365, 19.27K)

I am. I'm contributing to the Zig programming language, the best modern free software there is!

I'm too busy making my own free software to contribute to anyone else's

I'm the idea guy

I don't work for free.

I DO contribute to free software
I paid for winrar

I can't code (well)

i've donated to a couple things such as the document foundation back when i had money
right now all i can do is use and recommend free software to others

What should I contribute to?

I am

but this is exactly what a jew would say

FOSS movement only exists so that freaks and fags actually provide to the society that they mooch off, they're working a job without even realising it

They can't leech off of GPL+NIGGER license. It's only permissive licenses that are the problem.

yes they can retard, you can leech off any open source code

They will not leech off of a project that uses a AGPL+NIGGER license because they would have to give out all their changes and more importantly the glowies wouldn't let them use a project that includes the word NIGGER! Just read up on it on plusnigger.autism.exposed and you'll see.

>they would have to give out all their changes
you naive fool

Like most people, I'm not a programmer.
The reason why there's a market for software in the first place.

The NSA already has all the source code. There's nothing you can do to stop them getting their hands on it.

>take code
>don't take license.txt
lol u retard

Attached: 1527700571910.jpg (500x500, 37.96K)

i contribute by shilling linux outside of Any Forums
eventually from my shilling i would have recruited someone who actually knows how to program and maybe he can contribute
so thats my contribution

>get sued

I am trying but i'm not that skilled yet :(
I will help an user someday though

Attached: calling all frens.jpg (657x527, 39.79K)

good luck finding out
good luck suing me when I'm in a different country, especially one that doesn't give a shit about copyright law

good luck selling your shitware to customers
good luck getting laughed out
good luck dieing broke because your contry's devs dont get 150k+ salary.

people in china and russia can make a great living selling pirated software

yeah some tranny spastic is gonna take on globalhomo company#2949535, hope you know that a lot of the proprietary software out there is just other people's work pasted together by some lazy intern or pajeet. who is going to sit there all day pressing f5 in ida just to find out if their code was used in some paid closed source software, you wouldn't even get through .1% of everything outthere before you died from old age

literal cope

copenik