I am loosing my patience with xfce themeing bros

i am loosing my patience with xfce themeing bros

this shit is fucking retarded. gtk 2, 3, qt, all baked into one fucked up desktop environment with no coherence

Attached: xfce.png (210x157, 13.88K)

welcome to windows 11, except with no killer apps or it factor. Linux is a bad joke that should just end already.

Today XFCE announced that its moving to GTK4 backends with Libasswaita. So you're about to get the biggest CSD titlebars your screen can handle with no themes.

Attached: 1637583960378.jpg (900x900, 126.13K)

xfce is a desktop environment for X whereas linux is an operating system kernel. they’re not the same thing, hebrew friend

Attached: B120A05E-1163-4080-B194-2E245F108C16.png (943x943, 890.02K)

just how well would a debian stable 32bit + xfce run on a pentium 4? poorly? asking for a friend.

plug a live usb in and you'll know

yeah, I will.

what pentium 4 and how much RAM?
when in doubt go with LXDE

>what pentium 4 and how much RAM?
no idea. it's my dad's old shitbox, still rocking windows xp, I believe. the absolute mad lad :D
>when in doubt go with LXDE
hmm, alright. thanks for the input.

I've switched to Awesome recently where I can do whatever I want, titlebar tinkering including.

If you can get to the BIOS menu to pull up your exact specs, it'd be a lot easier to help you.
Earlier-gen P4s had RDRAM and its hard to upgrade them past 1GB (2GB is doable but expensive).
Mid-late gen P4s use DDR, HT, and some are 64-bit compatible.
LXDE's minimum requirements and memory consumption are very low and would probably run fine even on an earlier P4 as long as there's enough RAM and a somewhat decent GPU.

Nobody cares nigger. Open sores software is a pile of the worst humanity has to offer.

Except actually being a woman.

eh, I'll just give it a try. Besides, it's not like he couldn't afford just a new, little shitbox.

Are you dumb? It's a fucking WM, educate yourself before you come here from Any Forums.

>Op claims about incoherence
>Suggest him the most incoherent OS in existence

>cryptojew promotes racemixing and proprietary spyware

what did they mean by this?

sauce please?

>loosing my patience
so your patience is becoming less tight?

Not a problem for me on KDE
Everything I use is a Qt app except for Firefox

>Lib ass waiter