This board is stadistically top 5% global population in terms of computer skills and IQ

this board is stadistically top 5% global population in terms of computer skills and IQ.

30% of the population can't use any form of computers, not matter how dumbed down, and 80% of the population can't switch the default search engine in your browser or switch the default installed browser in your PC.

There's a million dollars industry of malware that came preinstalled as showelware garbage in apps people install that switch the browser default search engine of their browsers to redirect them to google fake search engines filled with ads and normies dont realize is not google and the search results are recommended sponsored paid results.

Attached: 1592183521298.png (834x1256, 72.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nngroup.com/articles/computer-skill-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

....ok?

omgg im le hecking 0.001% that code in C, use Gentoo with dwm+wayland and has a pinephone. bet you never met a programmer as unique as me!

unless you've installed gentoo, you're not apart of the 5%

i have to show my dad how to transfer files in windows explorer every single time

i have taught him how but he still asks

Attached: 1626221019743.jpg (557x587, 41.52K)

> 80% of the population can't switch the default search engine in your browser or switch the default installed browser in your PC. >
i highly doubt this is true

He doesn't want to learn
Agree. Should be 98%

look it up.

don't have the link but it was a global technological literacy study.

Yeah, the actual number is way higher than 80%.

>pretending to be retarded to spend time with your autistic son
Based dad.

If this is the top 5% we're fucking doomed.

nngroup.com/articles/computer-skill-levels/
> example of level-1 task is “Find all emails from John Smith.”
>An example of level-2 task is “You want to find a sustainability-related document that was sent to you by John Smith in October last year.”
>example of level-3 task is “You want to know what percentage of the emails sent by John Smith last month were about sustainability.”

Attached: 1626278427606.png (1400x1016, 56.52K)

never thought of it that way

i was trying to get him into gym but he wouldn't do it unless i set up all the weights with him

>this board is stadistically top 5% global population in terms of computer skills and IQ.
Humanity is doomed. Not even Zig can save us all.

it is definitely higher and my sample size is ~300 employees

Retarded, how is this related to computer literacy?
I've never done any of these, who the fuck uses emails other than signing up?
I can probably figure out the lvl 2-3 tasks, but I've never done these things
I can customize shit and do basic troubleshooting and shit like flashing BIOS.

>how is ability to use a computer to accomplish tasks related to computer literacy

bro, I've never done this
who the fuck uses fucking email to measure proficiency

It's something anyone with two braincells can use. This is regular people we're talking about.

gpt3 thread, saged

So what would you use?