Is it safe to drive with earbuds stuck in your head if you have them set to ambient sound control so you can still hear...

Is it safe to drive with earbuds stuck in your head if you have them set to ambient sound control so you can still hear your surroundings?

Attached: Sony-WF-1000XM4-920x613.jpg (920x613, 51.93K)

maybe

Probably not, and good luck trying to convince a police officer otherwise...

>Probably should have told you yes and let you have fun with the fuck-o squad

Attached: 1256353295467.jpg (406x347, 16.13K)

Nigga just listen to the radio or connect your phone

It's not safe to walk with them on

Gotta be careful. Might not hear the toddler standing on the side of the road.

Does your car lack a sound system?

It's annoying to take them off and put them back on again when running errands

Only retards can't multitask.

Attached: 1640048675891.gif (498x389, 3.34M)

I use mine with noise canceling while driving this at work. Granted the diesel engine is loud as shit, I am already wearing ear muffs, and it tops out at 45km/h (average

Attached: c992.jpg (640x480, 113.59K)

Most people drive with the music loud enough that the entire car becomes one earbud. Go for it op what's the worst that could happen.

Distracted driving is illegal in every state.

How is it more distracting that listening to the normal car radio?

take out the fucking earbuds when you are driving asshole

Does it even matter in muttland? People never honk unless its a big fuck you moment

Attached: 90969874-5905-4ED9-9A12-989BD1C0F54C.jpg (1170x669, 106.09K)

Because you can't hear road hazards, emergency sirens or other people honking at you to avoid an accident.

>Is it safe to drive
No.

why the fuck do all you retards constantly need your shitty fucking music playing all the FUCKING TIME? why is it fucking impossible for you morons to just work in silence for a little bit? are your brains that fucking empty all the time?

Yes.

I remember putting on IEMs while not playing anything when I wander around the city. It works as a -20dB earplug.

That was on foot. Putting them on while driving seems really dumb.

Absolutely not. You need to set them to full noise cancelling so you don't have to hear any other idiots on the road.

Are you dumb? Driving with hands-free headsets is legal

I would not recommend it. If shit happens they will blame you.

I know y’all are poorfag GNUfaggots but high end earbuds like AirPods Pro have a passthrough mode exactly for this reason