THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE IS RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE WHY DOES IT FUCKING EXIST FUCKING ORACLE YOU FUCKING...

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE IS RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE WHY DOES IT FUCKING EXIST FUCKING ORACLE YOU FUCKING APES JAVA VAS NOT FUCKING ENAUGH NO I HAVE TO USE THIS PIECE OF SHIT RETARD FUCKING NIGGERFUCKFUCKDAFEQFhfr

Attached: ewqdreqfq.png (924x459, 43.23K)

>not migrated to MariaDB yet
user, I...

I don't know what this is I don't know how to code

Works on my machine.

The problem is not that piece of shit of MySql, but this piece of sink shit MySqlWorkbench
How the fuck can you relase a product in this fucking state, I would understand it it was a passion software of a chinese kid but this is fucking shit.
I HAVE to use it, basically if breaks the fucking DB, everyfukingtime and a iave to fix it manually, this is 10X more time consuming than doing the DB manually I don't fucking understand why this retarded piece of shit software exists

use the commandline or datagrip

Come home.

Attached: may-2020-f114ed1e0c87b9e43ea4882741269c9a114189fb50f3adc223db85dedd1a353b.jpg (1600x940, 416.46K)

I HAVE to use this retarded tool for school.
I know ho to make databases manually.

I have never hated a software more than this.

>THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE IS RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE WHY DOES IT FUCKING EXIST FUCKING ORACLE YOU FUCKING APES JAVA VAS NOT FUCKING ENAUGH NO I HAVE TO USE THIS PIECE OF SHIT RETARD FUCKING NIGGERFUCKFUCKDAFEQFhfr
who the fuck gets filtered by mysql workbench??

It's buggy as hell, litterally never does what is supposed to do and I'm being forced to use it.

literally never had an issue with it, it even comes with ssh tunneling out the box, extremely comfy.
there is a 100% chance you are simply retarded.

just use excel

take your meds drake

Switch to MariaDB and pay the devs for the secret sauce that SUN and Oracle bought them for but never got.

Inshallah, brother, leave the workbench behind, use beekeeper studio and tell your professor that you value your time.

works on my machine

Attached: DBeaver_logo.png (1200x1200, 94.31K)

based

Attached: owou.png (827x472, 53.67K)

might help

/wdg/ - web dev general

>not using postgres in 2020+2
ngmi

learn to use the fucking command line
> i need GUI for every fucking task

get fucked for using $oyware