A 17 year old hacks into every mayor tech company

krebsonsecurity.com/2022/03/a-closer-look-at-the-lapsus-data-extortion-group/
>a 17 year old hacks into every mayor tech company
>has a net worth of 14 millon
>you work 8 hours a day as a codemonkey

Attached: 1647571072013.jpg (1080x1080, 118.41K)

>I don't go to parties already because I never get invited to any
>Web design isn't profitable anymore, it's not 2003
>Pajeets will work for $1/hr and the government will steal any profits you make for taxes

>gets caught
>rot in jail for 20 years
>get out, homeless
>dies

>hacks into every mayor tech company
well for one i cannot do that

I did this with art a couple years back and sure enough 6 months later I was knocking out r34 sets of popular vidya/anime girls and getting thousands of likes/followers every time I posted something new, as well as tons of people asking for commissions. Should have stuck with it but I was super fucking burnt out by the end of those six months.

Joke's on you, I'm a neet.

>social engineering
Muh security haxors nowadays are just people who can decieve people
Didnt bother reading the full article but their opsec was trash, theg do deserve credit for pulling that shit since not just anyone couldve done it
Muh breaches nowadays are boring

It's good though. Shows corpo cucks that wagies can destroy them. Maybe they'll learn real security or continue to be socially engineered by low paid and disgruntled wagies who will get "hacked" or maybe they'll continue to hire tech illiterate zoomers and boomers who will download all sorts of malware and become doors into corpo networks.

>pic
This is exactly what I wanted to do in my last semester of college but all of my classes and job got in the way.
Should I take a sabbatical semester after I graduate so I can go full cocoon mode or should I just apply somewhere?

I agree with you, i just am saddened to what "big and reliable" corpos are vulnerable to. Shouldve used gnu/linux, but unironically

>“Observed actions have included DEV-0537 answering common recovery prompts such as “first street you lived on” or “mother’s maiden name” to convince help desk personnel of authenticity. Since many organizations outsource their help desk support, this tactic attempts to exploit those supply chain relationships, especially where organizations give their help desk personnel the ability to elevate privileges.”

Does this mean companies will finally ban security questions? We have had shitty MFA tokens forever and tech support wagies can't ask for the current number as verification?

>Shouldve used gnu/linux
What good is that if the idiots can't configure shit correctly? Open sores doesn't mean security is automatically better, or have you not heard of node-ipc?

Did the lapsus guys ever publish the unencrypted hdl stuff they claimed to have stolen from nvidia?

doubt it, one final fuck you to the world.

This, NEETchadding is the final solution.

KING

AKA teen faggot gets groomed to be in that position since the courts will go easy on him

>Bloomberg said the boy's mother spoke with one of its reporters for about 10 minutes through a doorbell intercom system at the home, located about 5 miles from Oxford University.

like i fucking said

this, neets get the final solution.

How do I make money as a neet?

Work in technology and stay a NEET. Simple.

Yes. Also did for Nestlé.

I have never worked.