Rip to all linux users who can see this thread and can't post because they are updating that system that sucks and...

Rip to all linux users who can see this thread and can't post because they are updating that system that sucks and breaks and cant boot

Attached: ckvrts-16082021-0001.jpg (1367x1453, 410.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ckvrts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based, F for all linux users

Nagasaki

nakadashi

>apple nigger thread #10000

What the fuck are you talking about, Jay?

Attached: schizo thread.jpg (414x319, 18.47K)

Rip to all mac users who can see this thread and can't post because they are busy masturbating nigger cocks all day long

Attached: 1638118842522.jpg (851x929, 87.76K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment...

What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Rip to all windows users who can see this thread and can't post because they are updating that system that sucks and breaks and cant boot

rip to all faggots that can't play this because they're ass is full of dick, specially Jay's

Attached: 1648084818315.webm (640x502, 375.85K)

third world problems

Any Forums is a zoo and freetards are the exhibits

Attached: 1602286210290.gif (1200x800, 210.04K)

Any Forums is a zoo and mac shills are the exhibits

>he updates anything
Enjoy your "protestware".

OP is a faggot. This is now a desktop thread.

Attached: fuckyou.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Test

Rip to all Windows users who can see this thread and can't post because they are forced to update their systems at random times that sucks and blue screens and overwrites the boot sector.

Who is the artist?

Shadman.

Doesn't look like his style

That's just because you can't see the penis.

OP is a fag.

XD
Found it
instagram.com/ckvrts/

I dream of a day where fvwm comes to wayland

I hadn't thought of it, but that does sound really nice. I still need to learn how to rice it properly, so having that futureproofing would make the effort worthwhile.

Works on my machine.
F for WinToddlers that have their shit updating without asking.