Does the NSA know my Any Forums post history?

Does the NSA know my Any Forums post history?

Attached: 1648082320389.jpg (225x225, 15.62K)

If they want to

not my problem

The NSA doesn't know shit, it's just a huge PsyOp.

just don't be racist

fuck you NSA agent
eat shit and die

assume they do
cloudflare man in the middles all posters here

Assume yes, knowing government also believe probably not. They almost certainly have metadata collected on what time you requested different URLs, I don't know what level of detail. If they archive the entire site they may correlate such metadata to post times.

No I'm sure they're fighting the bad guys instead of cyberstalking shitposters

I'm confident they can take on/defend against people with similar training, intelligence, and experience over seas.

No seriously I give them the benefit of the doubt, we're in good hands, they're not only good for monitoring civilians for wrong think.

My guardian agent is always with me keeping me safe

I hope so, I'm waiting for a job offer any day now. Help me out guardian agent, I want to glow like you.

>Does the NSA know my Any Forums post history?
Yes

no we don't, next question?

as long as you:
-post in a site with nonfree software in any level
-post from/on hardware that goes through tsa/fcc "regulation"
-use the clearnet
-use anything provided by the five eyes
it is safe to assume so.

>I'm sure they're fighting the bad guys
Kek, fucking hilarious

most big tech companies do user, both american and chinese

Attached: 1642550624787.png (504x633, 649.11K)

nigger

without question.

Anyone with half a brain can work out your post history unless you are extremely cautious with what you post. You can single out users by reverse searching an image on archives and comparing the filename, checksum, and writing patterns. The best way to hide is to never post images, never use tripcodes or names, never post with a Any Forums pass visible, and randomize your flags on boards that use them. If possible, find some way that allows you to post with a different IP address not linked to you. The NSA would have a much easier time though since they could submit a legal request for the post history of your IP address.

I mass email my Any Forums posts to every local, state and federal agency each night before i go to bed. Most agencies stopped respoding to me years ago. I have made one friend in the USDA that usally responds weekly to ask me how ive been, his name is justin. I like justin.

Please be real. That would be amazing.