Learning to code in 3 months?

Been seeing a bunch of YouTube channels lately, saying you can learn to code in 3 months, thoughts/g/?

Attached: 77A3C174-D638-4017-AEF1-A6D37B91D824.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

you can actually get the basics down in 10 days imho.

you can't get 10y experience in 3 months though

So is it worth it to go into front end website development with someone with zero experience in the field? Yeah I’ll admit it I am a faggot who needs a career change.

sure. web dev standards are always changing, so starting from zero is not terrible since all web devs have to chase the latest standards

I see, thank you. I was a bit nervous about going into this at my age. I started fucking around with html last night and got a piece of shit site up and running with some YouTube video guiding me. Lol.

Definitely not possible.
t. been half-assing the Odin Project since November and only 50% of the way through the JavaScript section

Three months is a bit much I would say. I mean I have a long time to learn it. I just wanna pickup some skills and maybe land a gig.

Hard question, I would not want to go into any field with someone with no experience, least of all front end web dev.

But honestly, I have zero experience in web dev apart from what I learned for myself. I mostly do web scraping with python, and I know my way around F12

I mostly do scripting bash/powershell for work, but have some experience in vb/unreal/python some c on microcontrollers

If you like doing this, dig into it, but do it for fun, not cause you have to

It’s mainly been a interest of mine. If I only learn a few things and prove my self not to be a complete jackass behind a keyboard I’d be happy.

being a jackass behind the keyboard is the best way to learn, had to reinstall my work laptop yesterday cause I deleted the powershell modules that install other powershell modules..

Breaking stuff is a big way to learn things, just don't break prod, and be careful with qas

You need to learn calculus and linear algebra too

>You need to learn calculus and linear algebra too

for unreal and blender, yeah you at least need to understand, and if you don't, you will soon!

for the rest, it's an asset, not a need to know

Just practice OP, if wa talk about effort 10 years on white men = 1 year in asian

Can one learn to "code" in three months? Yeah, the basics. Can someone that would watch/follow some "learn to code in three months and get a new job!!" course be able to do it in three, let alone at all? Probably not.

yeah man you'll be able to code some mean HTML and fizzbuzz

With Zig you can get started in a few weeks, but it's powerfull enough that you can spent more time to get more skilled as much as you want.

>You need to learn calculus and linear algebra too
What a shitload of fuck.
when have you ever needed either?
unless you're building your own game engine from scratch then you are memeing.

oh shit they makin dunkaroos again?

Attached: cat reaction mem.png (508x505, 714.79K)

You can learn in one month. Just do 12 hours a day and in the final week make a bunch of useful stuff.
You may experience some hair loss.

Nope. If you didn't start coding at age 12-14 you're not going to make it.
My recommendation for anyone starting to code this late is to stick to Excel and Word, maybe add some PowerPoint to it, they might come handy. Oh and stay away from Linux.

Attached: 1614546707877.jpg (500x400, 23.19K)

I hate these types of threads.
For idiots asking "can i duhrr learn 2 code.1!?"
If you mean learn the basic syntax of a programming language, google stack exchange code and use git? Sure.
If you mean actually make your own programs that do anything meaningful? No, you will need to know math. Yes, even calculus. Easy example is if you're presented with a graph and need to find exact points where the graph transitions from up to down, find peaks in functions, or check the complexity of your own algorithms. This is all just stuff in Calculus I.

What do you faggots even think "coding" is? I don't know and don't care about webdev bullshit, thats not a real job and its going to bust soon.