Any Forumstard tries to do a good deed

This board has made me so fucking autistic jesus christ

>Getting on bus (I live somewhere public transport is the norm)
>Pretty girl behind me asks "can I pay for this bus with card or do you need cash?
>Tell her its cash or bus pass only
>"Ah shit"
>Offer her the cash
>"Oh wow user, thank you so much, I'll revolut you the money back I promise just give me your Instagram, I'm Jenna by the way, whats your name?"
>Tell her I don't have Insta, do not tell her my name
>"Oh ok whats your Snap?"
>Tell her she doesn't have to pay me and I don't have Snapchat or any proprietary software
>Start ranting about open source shit
>"Wow.... you really live in the dark ages"
>I am consumed by the spirit of a manic pixie dream girl
>Say "No, just the real world" and walk off

Still laughing but you made me this way

Attached: nibucringe.jpg (250x250, 17.07K)

based
zoomers already get confused when i tell them i dont subscribe to any streaming services

Attached: A5D1B8E5-AF02-45B6-A752-C8CE94B05106.jpg (400x400, 21.78K)

ultra based fuck women

to clarify further, when i say "walk off" I did actually get the bus, I just got on before her and sat in a single seat so she couldnt join me

you're not missing out on anything user
2d women > 3d women

>"Women"
There is not a single real woman in Any Forums only troons and guys

true for all intents and purposes but i thought you'd like to hear about me owning a lezzer

tits or gtfo (ywnbaw)

and then everybody clapped

Should've given her your email

i do not wish to be contacted

you a grill and did? can't believe ya

thats ok, you can still get a laugh out of it

keks been had

If only this wasn't a larp.

Attached: 1638985430238.jpg (250x250, 10.57K)

this post goes very hard

Attached: yaranaika.gif (450x288, 58.26K)

love from Any Forums

Sorry but no. A real Any Forumschad would've slaied right then and there with his GNU+Linux IBM Thinkpad, exchanging GNU
+Chat PGP keys.

[Pretty girl enters the scene]
> "Oh wow user, thank you so much, I'll revolut you the money back I promise just give me your Instagram, I'm Jenna by the way, whats your name?"
[user talks]
> I don't use Instagram or any other social media. You can add me in telegram though.
[qt again]
> What's telegram? I don't use that app
[user replies]
> It's like whatsapp but better, here's my number/username [user writes and hands over a paper with his number/username written]
You just download it, install it and make and account in less than 5 minutes, it's pretty good
[cutie again]
> umm ok i'll download it, thanks again user ;)
[End of scene]

[Neutral ending]
user didn't receive any messages afterwards but it's quite happy knowing he don't need to trespass on his ideals to be reachable

[Improbable ending]
user did receive a message and the girl reach to user. user and qt talk quite often. user made a friend :) perhaps if things go smooth more than a friend ;)

Oh damn i didn't acknowledge "Jenna" had a name and in the first dialog she asked for user's name
my fanfic is ruined ;_;

That is the idea yes

OP, not a faggot?
In 2022?
Dare I say, based?

>telegoyim
Cringed.