Lied my way through the interview and landed a role as a senior python programmer (copy and pasted leetcode answers...

Lied my way through the interview and landed a role as a senior python programmer (copy and pasted leetcode answers from some chink's github.) I know next to nothing about programming in general, but this job pays 85/hr and I can't afford to lose it. What should I do?

Attached: 1634415261001.png (1538x2048, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1elmMBnykA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b8 or you're just an irresponsible man-child

>lied their way into a job
>will get fired from it when shit hits the fan
Lol.

Just install Adobe reader.

how am I irresponsible? I owe nothing to these companies and even if I can't do the job, the salary within the first month is life-changing for me.

What languages are you using other than python? What frameworks?

you owe your labor
that's the fundamental principle of being an employee: you get money, you give labor

also, may God let your employers know you're not actually working, and punish you for deceiving

I dont owe anyone shit. I am a free man who doesnt owe anyone anything, not even my own mother.
I get money, they get shit from stack overflow for two hours a day and never know. I go back to playing Skyrim for the rest of the day.
>also, may God let your employers know you're not actually working, and punish you for deceiving
May God also begin to exist

youtube.com/watch?v=H1elmMBnykA
Watch this all the way through and practice along with it. You'll want to use the Jetbrains PyCharm IDE.

Brown hands typed this post

Seethe, I dont do nearly as much work as you and I guarantee I get paid more.

Outsource the workload

You might as well become a farmer and start an agrarian commune, because you are fucked LOL

What a good little wageslave drone
The company doesn’t care about you btw

Well seems like brown hands figured out a way to beat the system while you keep waging your life away for the same system that hates you and wants you enslaved.

Jokes on you. I'm NEET.

If you said you were earning $7 an hour and couldn't afford to lose it I would believe you. You can very easily afford to lose an $85/hr job. Just save a bunch of it and then you'll have plenty of money leftover to live really comfortably plus a good chunk to tide you over when you do inevitably lose your job.

LOOK HERE
LOOK LISTEN

Mods ban anyone that says richard

>Lied my way through the interview
Based. Teach me your lying techniques senpai. I actually have a CS degree and I want an edge here.

I'd categorize asking Any Forums how to do your job as irresponsible.

You ever wondered if OP tries to bump his thread in subversive ways, by arguing with himself? This chain of posts has similar writing style, very short and clearly very simple ideas.
> inb4 screenshot of my (you)s
You can fake those.

Attached: file.png (1265x388, 47.58K)

take your meds, my only post is here

Attached: 1643267072710.png (881x208, 47.94K)