JAVA PROGRAMMERS I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

JAVA PROGRAMMERS I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

im going to start a job thats 65$ an hour and Ive never touched java or programmed in general, I bullshitted my way into my resume and coverletter and the interview.

I understand the concept of an adress function and a branch function. I am teachable, PLEASEEEEEEEEE this is my make or break moment.

Attached: 1647926404431.jpg (540x720, 66.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/user/john-thompson-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmx_J1774ukG_rvrpyWczm0&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=n-xAqcBCws4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls watch More Durgasoft and you will understand, sir

please be real

sir follow and like durgasir video on yutube sir thank you much

sir please do the needful and subscrive to durgasoft.

udemy.com/user/john-thompson-2/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmx_J1774ukG_rvrpyWczm0&index=1

THANK YOU GUYS

>adress function and a branch function
im literally working as a java dev and have no idea what these mean lol

Sorry don't do java, but a small variety of others

You bullshitted your way in, bullshit yourself some more time to get familiar. Like go first few days, then get a positive covid test, take that time to get familiar with ide's used in that firm

after all, all programming is is just if then else, loops, iterations functions classes

and even then, if you fail, you'll have a lot more experience to bullshit your way into another job

We believe in you OP

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DURGASOFT IS BASED LMAOOOOO

thank you !

youtube.com/watch?v=n-xAqcBCws4
Watch this all the way through and practice along. You'll want to use the Jetbrains IntelliJ IDE.

codeacademy

Java doesn't even have functions, it has methods. You're possibly fucked and will quickly be outed as a fake.

well with that attitude you won't get anywhere in life! have a set plan and follow it to the teeth, you have to believe in your self.

and of course, your memory has to be working,

nice

Attached: 1648076327471.gif (74x74, 238.82K)

>tf can't land a job even with literally who companies despite being backed up by multiple projects, knowing 6 languages and having a 3.7 GPA
>meanwhile brainlets are getting hired left and right
HR normies are truly something else.
Anyways, no hate user. Good for you. I would recommend you to get started by thinking of small and common programs (calculators, to-do lists, websites, etc.) and following a YouTube tutorial step by step. That's pretty much how the majority of us have learned, at least in the beginning.

Attached: 1647123738513.png (640x640, 380.09K)

Bro just lie. It’s that simple.

But I do. I rarely have anything to lie about though, the interviews are always a breeze since they almost always ask me for shit like fizzbuzz.

Attached: 1510376841127.jpg (1257x307, 73.24K)

>OP lied to a recruiter that knows when less than him
>He thinks he won't bomb the technical whiteboard

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Attached: 1508563821935.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)