Error: Upload failed

>Error: Upload failed
Wtf is this? I was shitposting happily this morning on my pc and now am forced to phonepost. Any idea what may have wrong?

Attached: 1647422441300.png (1000x1165, 1.82M)

Install GNU Guix System

Attached: guix.png (1200x1360, 1.5M)

visit banned.php

?
I'm not banned tho. Phoneposting from the same ip.

I r n00b and cannot into code. Please explain.

certain American ISPs are implementing mandatory adult content blocks that only the account holder can remove

Keep hitting the Post button until it finally uploads.

Hmm guess I'll just have start a Minecraft server at Comcast hq then.

>comcast
how is that data cap serving you?

What data cap?

comcast has mandatory data caps on all connections
BTW data caps should be illegal

>america still has data caps
damn, Australia got rid of these for home internet connections over a decade ago, and even some mobile data plans have unlimited internet now for next to nothing ($22/month for unlimited calls/texts/data for me)

between this and the NBN finally finishing off FTTC/FTTP, i think the time has come for Australians to laugh at Americans ass-backwards shit internet infrastructure

Yes they should, but I am also not a high-volume business nor am I a compulsive data hoarder, so this doesn't affect me. I download a AAA game maybe once a year, rarely stream anything more than jewtube music vids.

And Amercians will continue to laugh at Australia's everything else, from your gun laws to who owns the majority of arsble farmland.

Already happened to me, clear your cache

Wait are you fucking shitting me? Post source for this.

>america still has data caps
Only if you're dumb/desperate enough to use Cumcast. No other ISP has the balls to do that.

always happens to me when i try to post fappening pics

pretty sure it's a bug on Any Forums's side, or some sort of "bad IP" filter, try restarting your router.

>certain American ISPs are implementing mandatory adult content blocks
this has nothing to do with ISPs, retard

I have frontier and they do caps as well.

cute horny loli