I hate Microsoft

>be me
>have been putting my PC to sleep for a month so I keep my work cached in for the next day
>I'm getting tired so I put the PC in sleep and go take a shower
>15min later.jpg
>I come back and this mf still running with no display output image
>"what the fuck do I do now?"
>lightbulb.exe
>yoink the power supply cable out of PC so I can restore my session with cache still intact
>do that and the boot up takes eyons
>boots back up and I see Microsofts message about a succesful update
>"what fucking update I wasn't once (1) notified
>I boot in the desktop, 90% of the cached stuff has refreshed and is gone
>mfw I just lost 4 weeks of my time to a feature I could have disabled from the get go

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

>be OP
>be retarded
>lock computer screen
>hear fan noise
>immediately think demon has possessed computer
>do not attempt to wake computer
>yank the power cord
>"FUCKING MICROSOFT!"

>working on a windows machine
why'd you do that?

this is literally how retarded OP is

Attached: off_save_menu_word.gif (287x272, 3.84K)

I don't have the lock option, picrel is how it's for me.

Attached: start-Shutdown-Restart-Sleep-Hibernate-Lock-Windows-10.png (400x265, 91.34K)

I used to work helpdesk, and when I'd get calls from absolute jackoffs like you who do retard shit like leave their computer on for 3 days without saving their documents, then have an unexpected shutdown/reboot, and ask me "we can recover my files right?"
I could never even contain my disdain for these people. Had one guy get legitimately frustrated with me that I couldn't magically resurrect his files - bro it's not my fucking problem you somehow get paid more than me despite your missing chromosome (marketing company with a lot of sales idiots).

OP if this is a real post and not a LARP you're authentically retarded. I mean that sincerely.

this how the fuck are you literally to lazy to hit ctrl+s before getting up?

/thread

You are the most retarded person in the history of mankind

Attached: 1351718352376.jpg (1795x709, 1.14M)

You deserve it for being an idiot.
Next time you'll have a brown out and lose everything

why are you posting this you indian shitwit

i want to hear from OP
why didn't you just save stuff? i want to hear whatever malformed excuse you make

Good morning sir.

Windows + L

Did you try? It might show up in recently opened files (?) in say, word

You have to understand that these marketing sales kids are turbo-morons. I'm not just talking about them losing 2-3 files, they'd leave (literally) dozens of Powerpoint, Outlook, and Word files open at a time.
Typically you can only rely on "recently opened files" if they had some sort of autosave feature enabled - which I think is part of the problem. These people who use things like O365, or have their shit tied in with Sharepoint, get too accustomed to network autosave and start treating everything like a cloud application - so they stop saving or doing anything "manually" themselves.

>thinks he's better than customers who don't know his shitty software can unexpetedly shutdown and reboot without warning
>dude you should know our shitty software can unexpectedly shutdown and reboot
that's you. I just imitated you.

1. WindowsKey+L
2. Ctrl+alt+delete -> LOCK
3. Click your profile pic in the start menu

what are you expecting him to say? there's no excuse. he simply forgot and wants to blame his retardation on microsoft

That's always awful to read

This

OP is a special kind of stupid

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux troll threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
30.04 Nor.folk Dr
Austin TX 78.745

Attached: 1643386273724.png (658x383, 228.08K)