Russiabros

Are you doing OK?

Attached: russia_it_pro_exodus.png (1000x2136, 493.51K)

is a faggot?

God I hope I will make it out of here before they realize what's going on and ban the IT people from leaving.

lul imagine being Putin's slave

Busier than ever
Someone has to replace all the western systems no longer accessible

with what money though?

reported to FSB comrade.

(Not him) but of course your corrupt westoid brain only thinks about money. Ideology is more powerful than money. People aren't blowing themselves up for money. They do it because of ideological reasons. You wouldn't understand though, westoid.

Attached: 1647923391333.png (1045x1079, 1.1M)

The rubles that the EU is going to pay us for gas now)))

Attached: 1648075791720.jpg (839x825, 139.33K)

I hope Europe experiences a freak ultra cold winter and he cuts off their heating. Fuck you Germany, nazi cunts!

Attached: 1647845948459.jpg (650x283, 41.96K)

Uhm, winter is almost over my dude

Doesn't matter, if you have a Russian name your bank account will be frozen. Why? They don't know, but Bush's aggression in Iraq must be stopped! Oh wait, I meant Russia.

Lots of people and poltards wanted to flee.
Time to do it brehs, i'll study more i bet 90% of them are shit like westeoids

This is just asking for dollars but in a roundabout way to pump the value of the ruble.

It also won't work because the mechanisms whereby one can buy rubles on the forex markets have already been severed.

Nobody will hire them because everyone will suspect they're spies and will leak confidential company info.

>Working of the
>Together woman power
i dont get it

Attached: 1648077634364.jpg (1024x962, 113.91K)

>They do it because of ideological reasons
They're also retards. The difference between the west and russians is that the west does not pride itself on being poor retards whereas dictatorships make it a goal to purge anyone above 90 IQ presumably to have a populace comprised solely of malleable idiots.

>I hope Europe experiences a freak ultra cold winte
>March 23
Gas reserves can be filled up during the summer even if from more expensive sources you mongoloid

You will never be white

>russian army of masculine males is getting pounded in every hole by the hohol army with weapons provided by the army with LGBT ads
>savior of the white race putin has to resort to sending in muslims from Syria and Chechnya to rape civilians because his army has been decimated
>EU revitalized
>west is stronger than ever
>globohomo is stronger than ever
oh I wouldn't want to be a Any Forumstard right now
They must be livid

With what? Even Elbrus is just a licensed SPARC core. Even the dirty chinks depend heavily on United States IP.
>inb4 w-we'll go full USSR and just start ripping off ZX spectrums and shiet again!

Use Open Source software.

>west is stronger than ever
Where are you from?
I just spent 1/4 of my paycheck filling up my car and don't know how I am going to pay rent

No shit. Even the biggest transbian, genderqueer cuck who self identifies as a tall orange building, can use the superior technology that the west can build and buy. No amount of tacked on cope cages or overstated MBT systems can stop top attack killing missiles.

lol Boris was drafted, kiss your blinding shader injection goodbye kids, because ENBseries is now powering Russian dazzlers

Attached: portrait.jpg (500x335, 58K)

I think they are doing fine because they don't watch CNN

Attached: 1648078672663.png (785x857, 474.45K)

>cyber warfare era
>thinks that IT guys from Russia will leave when their job is one of the most demanded in their country
An idiot with no concept of labor created this thread.

Ironically, you seem to be irate instead, on the verge of tears.

>be world power with claimed advanced MIC
>lose 8,000 fighting men, in about a month of fighting, to fighting a pointless war that will drag into a decade long insurgency
You'd have to be delusional to think Russia is doing well.

source?

you could pay me a million dollars an hour and I still wouldn't stay on board of a sinking ship

>lose 8,000 fighting men
You are delusional if you believe that

they already left, nobody wants to live there

Attached: 1592957333586.gif (500x418, 956.8K)

There was some article by an ex slav that basically summed up how bad Russia is in reality. Does anyone have it? I think it was an article posted on medium.

>I think it was an article posted on medium.

Attached: 1648079239575.jpg (502x640, 95.52K)

The smart ones already took a quick trip to Finland and never came back.

Attached: 3vaphgi0fcl81.png (1080x2397, 459.32K)