Have web-dev interview

>have web-dev interview
>goes astoundingly well
>make the hr roastie laugh
>she loves me
>final question
>"We do mandate the vaccine, will that be an issue?"
what are the technological implications of this ?? I just sperged and said "n-negotiable!". Needle hurty !!! POINTY NEEDLE HURTY !!! WHY DON'T THEY GET IT ?? POINTY NEEDLE HURTY FUCK YOU

Attached: cat.jpg (720x701, 84.15K)

Dude how old are you, I stopped being scared of shots and needles after like age 9.

Why do I have to get it?

Because you are wrong.

Ace the interview, roastie wanting to jump on your cock
She asks vaccine
Say yes that will be a major issue and then walk out
True chad move

>mandate
>will that be an issue?
Yes.

Because your potential coworkers don't want you to spread preventable diseases to them

You sound like an autist, sorry for you.

Asshole detected.

Attached: 1609621491192.jpg (651x768, 95.84K)

You are more likely to spread asymptomatically with the vaccine
And if they have it and the vaccine is effective, why are they worried about getting it in the first place? companies never asked for vax records before, it was only schools

Corona only has a 99.997% survival rate chud

Corona is still a thing in your countries? Lmao

QUI?!
You just have to, okay?
Oi, slav--janny boy, shut this one down.

>You are more likely to spread asymptomatically with the vaccine
That's only an issue if at least one person is unvaccinated, hence the vaccine mandate

based

Thank you for worrying about me, but I'll take my chances of about 99% of being just fine

because a good job offer you got mandates it? If a job is good but needs me to shave for whatever reason i can either do that or search for another place. Also the chances of having real health issues from it is lower than getting them from covid itself, so it shouldnt really be a health issue either. They probably have groups that are at risk. If you dont wanna get it just search for another job. This is the pragmatic viewpoint here.

>OP filters himself
Lmao.
Good job we don't hire stupid fucks like you. Why would we risk the dept. health just because you think Gates wants to microchip you? You're really not that special. God forbid you pass on the virus to someone who is old or has a health condition.

>God forbid you pass on the virus to someone who is old or has a health condition.
Why don't those people just get vaccinated?

They are? If you aren't vaccinated you are more likely to transmit the virus and if you were to catch it you will be worse off.

Take it and use that money to rage against "them"
Ask if you are allowed to get a non rna (inflammation) vaccine

ITT future HCA winners

working in a cubical is totally worth becoming a spike protein factory

so many cope posters who caved in and got it lol

No need to be such a pain in the ass. I'm sure you have already gotten other vaccines while growing up. You can always give up on the job though I'm sure they can easily find other people for the job.

Translated: I do not have a job, nor could I deal with adulthood therefore I use a made up anti-vax theory in an attempt to justify not working.
Let me guess, you're communist and fight for 'the cause'?
>pic rel

Attached: 1645289850057.jpg (640x640, 52.95K)