Computer science field by EMPLOYABILITY

is this accurate?

Note for you braindead retarded utter faggots : this is an employability/salary tier list, not a "it's so cool to be in this field" list

Attached: dfez.png (519x967, 229.5K)

Nerd

>He thinks machine learning has jobs and is not just a meme

Pretty much. This is because the barrier of entry is much higher on the lower tiers.

SS is for brainlets
F is for big brains.

It does. Like you said, it's a huge meme for investors, and there's huge demand for it, regardless how dumb it is. It's by very far the highest paying field.

Human-Computer relations (otherwise known basically as UI design) is low on the list too, and imo it's the most braindead field

>It does. Like you said, it's a huge meme for investors, and there's huge demand for it, regardless how dumb it is. It's by very far the highest paying field.
Wow that is fucking stupid. Thank you for the info, I always forget how clueless the elite are

> tfw almost finished with a major in machine learning and data science

>your hired
programming, system administration, networking
>your ok
data analysis
>your fine
applied machine learning, computer graphics
>your academic
theoretical cs, cryptography
>your meme
bioinformatics, security, hardware architecture

Unfortunately. I'm computer graphics it's so hard to get a job but so fun to do.

>programming
???????????????
might as well replace it with "using a computer"

>sys admin
>networking
>all at the best tier

are you the marketing agent for an indian coding summer-bootcamp?

>computer graphics
BASED.
Did you do a masters for it, or is it just something you learn on the side? What stuff do you do in computer graphics?

-t. interested in computer graphics

>by EMPLOYABILITY
What else was you expecting? Most jobs are about computer programming, system administration and network administration.

at least read the OP correctly before replying. programming isn't a field in CS, it's a tool. Unless you mean programming language design.

I'm an android dev and I get floods of job requests in my inbox every day.

Also I made $625k in 2021. Yes my W2 showed that amount. Not larping or exaggerating

I did it on the side and self taught myself by doing tons of opengl / vulkan / webgl shit. I work with map visualizations.

Kind of wish I did GFX fulltime in college though it's time consuming having to teach yourself shit constantly on the side in addition to your primary studies.

Not who you quoted but another graphics fag
>Did you do a masters for it
No just standard computer science, focused on graphics though
>What stuff do you do in computer graphics?
Graphics/Engine programming for a big MMO, lots of OpenGL/Vulkan

>Also I made $625k
contracts?

Very nice, Vulkan seems hard as fuck, I wonder if it's worth learning it well, career-wise ?

Vulkan too? Didn't know it was that popular.
>for a big MMO
okay now, don't leave us hanging... which one?

>programming isn't a field in CS, it's a tool

Attached: tip.png (112x123, 32.36K)

good thing
>the thing i decided to specialize in
bad thing
>the thing i didnt decide to specialize in

My contract includes X amount of company stock per month and the stock 3x'd after I joined, so I was able to cash out for a fuckton. Likely won't happen this year tho...

wow, fuck man. Make me even more jealous and tell me you didn't even go to college and learned 0 high level math

>programming isn't a field in CS, it's a tool
that mindset is why we have people who can fill their CV with all kinds of buzzword technologies, yet they still can't reverse an array without using a library.
we should stop treating programming like something we only have to do by accident.

I agree with the overall sentiment, but people filling their CV with all kinds of buzzword technologies is also part of the mindset of listing tools you know in your CV instead of the general computer science fields/domains.

But yes, people just do not know how to program