Year of the Lord 2000 + 22

>year of the Lord 2000 + 22
Magic mouse still charges upside down

Why? Give me a good explanation why?
Are Apple doing it our of defiance? Just to spite everyone?

Attached: Untitled.png (1567x725, 1.01M)

they are punishing applefags for their impudence in choosing apple products

literally so you can't use it while plugged in and give the impression that it is a wired mouse.

that would 'ruin the magic'

wait do people still use that shit in year of the lord?

You're right about the first part
It's to prevent from using it whilst charging so that apples shitty lightnings wouldn't break in a week

Battery life in modern mice is measured in weeks. If it's AA based then months. Same for keyboards. Plugging in a mouse for a night once in a blue moon shouldn't be a chore, and the bottom charging emphasizes that it's meant to be used wireless. (On a front slot mouse I expect an use wired option)

Also
> qi kb/mouse charging when

- Prevents overcharging (yes I know there are already mechanisms in place to prevent explosions from overcharging but leaving it plugged in 24/7 still does extensive damage to the battery's overall capacity long-term)

- Protects the port and the cable it uses (honestly I'm more angry that it still uses Lightning than anything else)

- Doesn't actually inconvenience the user at all (you only have to charge it like that for two hours every few months or so, and even if your mouse is dead and you need it now, it can grab about 24+ hrs of usage from charging just for a couple minutes)

It's a good design decision, it just looks silly.

im rly mad that i cant drive my car while im filling it with gas >:( it's 2023 alrdy gosh

if people constantly left it plugged in it'd constantly be taking up a port, and there's only like two of em usually

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1622769350655.gif (500x500, 249.69K)

baste

applenigger cope kek

Your car works fine with the fuel nozzel in, its finding a mobile station that is a problem.

>mobile station
I believe that's called a gas tank, you have to fill those

/thread
retards still "discussing" the charging port but not the absolutely horrendous ergonomics of that mouse

Attached: DF26F317-C59A-4712-8A40-CA30A3967DD7.png (500x466, 250.15K)

dunno man i don’t remember the last time i’ve charged my mx master 3, those things have amazing battery life, i don’t think that’s a huge problem.
the main problem with the apple mouse is this stupid shaoe, even just staring into it makes me feel uncomfortable

why not just buy wired one

i can drive my car while it's filling with gas
cope itoddler

Attached: 1643097462053.jpg (1000x538, 130.84K)

Attached: apple-mouse-and-ceo-charges-from-the-bottom.png (1758x1346, 509.79K)

this would be a lot funnier if it made sense

>paganism in 2022
oof

Because then I wouldn't have a really expensive mouse? Think before you type

IQ=50
apple user?

It's absolutely insane that THAT'S what everyone hates the Magic Mouse for, and not the nearly unusable ergonomics of it.

no, I get the joke but it's not really that strong of a pun given the word "charges." the wording is just really weak.