Debian + Xfce = final redpill

You may not like it but this is what peak productivity looks like
Come home white man

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-23_20-25-25.png (2560x1440, 266.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.debian.org/Teams/Community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm home homie

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-05_02-12-39.png (1042x532, 87.79K)

flamewar b8

>white man
Who are you talking to?

>come home white man
Uhhh.... wiki.debian.org/Teams/Community

>outdated packages
>bugs are stable and can be exploited in a reliable manner
>lacks package maintainers
>unreproducible

FRIENDLY REMINDER
Debian canceled 2 of its legacy developers for a Tranny that doesn't even contribute any code. If you use Debian, you support cancel culture.

productivity and neofetch are polar opposites
quit making shitty threads and go do some actual work

Ywnbawm

xfce is fucking trash though. gtk3 garbage like gnome

plasmatard cope detected

>if you use x, you support y
isn't this literally the meaning of cancel culture

no its not. If you support it, that's on you, I'm just reminding people that Debian wanted to cancel Stallman, and it succeeded in cancelling legacy devs for a tranny that can't even program. I would rather use a distro that has actual programmers than larpers.

Friendly reminder that all those people deserved to be cancelled and so do you for defending them

>GUYS WE GOTTA CANCEL DEBIAN FOR.... CANCELLLIIIIIIIING!!!
Debian is arguably one of the most important linux operating systems, 90% of everything else is based on it, it's been around all this time for a reason. Your justification for wanting everybody to abandon it is hypocritical and short sighted. Absolute weaksauce.

I went for xfce like 15y ago, mostly cause of simplicity and no-bloat

I admit I haven't used anything else long time, but couple of years ago went for multiple screens and I fucking loved how easy that was on xfce. I can have a taskbar (panel) and I can place any item where I want it.

I work on windows sometimes and I fucking hate not having a sound control on every screen with easy scroll while hover over icon to change volume.

Devuan

Attached: Devuan.png (2154x497, 49.51K)

>brave, microsoft bullshit, viber
damn, i though debian users were based

packages are reproducible

what about it? i won't read the entire page just to find something you may not like

OP has the right idea, if you want a chromium-based browser brave is really the only f/oss option left because the default chromium packages is either a snap (ubuntu) or severely outdated (debian)

I think Chromium updated recently on SID

>brave
crypto scam
use the chromium flatpak or download a binary from the chromium dev site

but then for how long? it always ends up being months behind at some point because it's just one guy maintaining it

>crypto scam
the BAT rewards system is purely optional/opt-in, keep coping

>use the chromium flatpak or download a binary from the chromium dev site
I don't use flatpaks and I'm not trusting some rando build

>the BAT rewards system
you misspelled "scam"
>I don't use flatpaks and I'm not trusting some rando build
lmfao what the fuck do you think brave is
2 posts in and you already gave up all attempts to hide your shilling

BASED. Also remember that Debian includes a huge THANK YOU for Linus Tech Tips for a fault that didn't even effect them. DEBIAN is the REDDITFAG distro. Anyone that use Debian in 2022 is cancer. All of their derrivatives are pozzed:
>Elementary has a lead tranny for a dev
>Ubuntu is now Snapcrosoft
>Debian is basically Twitterfags + Reddit users trying to cancel devs
>PopOS is basically made by retards that can't code and are trying to rewrite everything in RUST
Only faggots like this use Debian:
They want your OS to have ZERO expierienced developers because their opinion doesn't equal the hive mind. Fuck Debian and Fuck redditors. Get the fuck off Any Forums.

Attached: 1644148086624.jpg (1931x1635, 506.88K)

Please tell us what a real distro is that has all the real experienced developers. I'll get the popcorn while I wait for your answer.

apt sucks

One can complain about outdated packages, It's just the way it has always been handled on debian I guess. If you want bleeding edge, use sid.

But even on stable you can have any firefox you want, I'm running 3 versions concurrently cause I like different browsers for different tasks

And no I don't care about memory usage, I always build a pc with double amount of ram that I think I will need, with option to double that again (now 2x16GB 3200mhz)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-23_21-42-43.png (2604x443, 266.54K)

Both of the devs that were cancelled by Debian were welcomed with open arms by Arch. Arch, Gentoo, RedHat distros are BASED.
>Arch has Valve support
>Redhat Has IBM support
And even though I hate this:
>Gentoo has Google Support
Debian is basically the Social Media faggot distro.