Being a wage slaving programmer working on software you would never personally use

>being a wage slaving programmer working on software you would never personally use
nice life plan you got there mate

Attached: wutsonold.jpg (844x962, 170.18K)

Nobody wants to pay me to write fun things.

>spend ~5 hours a week writing shit for company
>retire in my 30s
I think it's a fine plan honestly.

>spend ~5 hours a week writing shit for company
>retire in my 30s
then I woke up

money. Alternative is construction site which is less money. The only thing i could possibly be decent at is webdev i need to take what i can get.

>then I woke up
At 10am for the weekly standup, yeah.

what do you mean? everyone on Any Forums makes 150k STARTING and by 3 years of experience is making 500k easy

i work on my company's internal hr software that i actually use
checkmate

>I made a software to track time and now I actually have to use it to input my time
good job self sabotaging

yeah I went to bootcamp for 3 months and I make 200k in a startup in silicon valley
living the life, Any Forums told me it wasn't easy, it was.

In a new Bugatti

what scam product are you guys working on?

we're developping a new revolutionary SaaS AI IoT software with machine learning, it's also decentralized and uses blockchain technology (NFTs)

>being a wage slaving farmer working on crops you would never personally eat
>being a wage slaving carpenter working on furniture you would never personally use
>being a wage slaving doctor working on organs your body would never personally use

actually I'm programming the AI that's going to replace all of the people you have described and free them up to do more important things, like shitposting on Any Forums.

>being a wage slaving farmer working on crops you would never personally eat
name one
>being a wage slaving carpenter working on furniture you would never personally use
everybody uses furniture
>being a wage slaving doctor working on organs your body would never personally use
you use all your organs as a human

very low IQ

If the concept of trade is above your ability to grasp, I'm so sorry user...

Everyone who writes software has to use software to do so, therefore this thread is gay and so are you.

>NFT
That explains your high salary

>nice life plan you got there mate
Programing is its own reward. That people pay me a lot of money to do it is just pure profit.

>concept of trade
I'm so sorry user you don't master the words you use

nice life plan you got there user, sure you'll be very happy with that

>you use all your organs as a human
(You) don't look like you've even broken in that brain between those wet ears, faggot

>he thinks he doesn't use all his organs
>he thinks he actually build organs
>he thinks doctors fix organs
I can do nothing for you

it pays the bills and has me earning ~4x the national average, so whatever

how long have you been doing it user?