How to dowload from Youtube?

Youtube-dl is downloading veeery slowly, it's almost impossible to use it Is it some kind of new restriction made by google?
How to download movies/music form youtube now?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 19-30-53 youtube dl at DuckDuckGo.png (2112x1188, 340.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl)
chocolatey.org/?msclkid=284c7be4aada11ecb7c68478cffe11e9
community.chocolatey.org/packages/yt-dlp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use git version until release

Use yt-dlp

This. It's a lot better.

>>>literally any search engine
We didn't need another thread about this (or literally any threads about this).

>use git version until release
You mean to download from Github? (I'm dumb as fuck)
Yes, I downloaded current version from Github (github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl)
I used to just write cmd in file explorer (yes, I use windows, sorry for that), write "youtube-dl" in terminal and next paste yt link
Youtube-dl downloading time is 30 minuts, meantime random "youtube dowloader" page (freemake.com) did same in in 20 seconds

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1127x685, 57.83K)

Thanks, I'll try it

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1349x695, 35.94K)

so how can yt-dl be overuled by youtube but they didn't bother to tackle yt-dlp?

You could try y2mate or my personal favourite is switch your location with a vpn to any African nation and you can just use the youtube app to download any content. The download function is geo based and they apparently don't give a fuck about Africa.

>Stop being a retard
Retard

Attached: IDM.jpg (800x420, 23.47K)

chocolatey.org/?msclkid=284c7be4aada11ecb7c68478cffe11e9
then
community.chocolatey.org/packages/yt-dlp

never have to worry about remembering to update shit and cloning globalhomo githubs

if they did give a fuck about africa they would be racist for oppressing africans.

They can't, it's too powerful.

Attached: 1648061515113.jpg (718x700, 77.08K)

This shit is spyware.

pay attention to y2mate
every some videos at random points the video has errors that aren't a problem with other yt downloaders.
I believe it's most with longer videos, and then 10s of minutes in-
discovered this by accident

Works on my machine

>Youtube-dl is downloading veeery slowly
install aria2c and set it to be the default downloaded.

Source: My ass.

they are constantly changing some shit with the "n" parameter in the videoplaypack URL since last autumn. if the "n" parameter is encrypted incorrectly they throttle the download speed.

Attached: vlc_plugin.jpg (887x293, 35.3K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 121041.png (740x381, 15.3K)

Thank you sir
No redee.m

why is kikle so against people downloading videos anyway? The dev time utilized to throttle downloads could have been used to save their actual failing projects like stadia instead.

retards in the legal department

makes no sense
it still downloads
and there are a dozen other ways to circumvent it

normies can't grasp that everything you put on the internet is publically accessible and get angry when you remind them

try Open Video Downloader

true, they still view torrenting like its a 90s film something that only l33t hackers know