/lsg/ - Luke Smith General

>has 19 y/o tradwife
>better at writing software than most CS fagmen
Chuds keep seething.

Attached: me-thumb-vid87.jpg (1280x720, 289.86K)

>me-thumb-vid87.jpg
we all know it's you Luke who keeps making this thread. No one cares. Fag.

no one cares about 3D wojak

What software has he written?

NOTE: Static HTML recipes and ricing scripts are not software.

>>has 19 y/o tradwife
Source?

youtube personalities are not technology
leave this board and don't post this offtopic threads here again op

>19 yo trad wife
What. Always thought he was like a hermit.

He role plays as a hermit but it boils down to him spending time in a hunter's shack while living off his family's money and internet donations.

I love seeing him on this board. BAsed boomer

I unironically look up to him
>ows large property
>reads a shit ton
>likes to learn

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first. He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy". He started using every single shitty pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a shitty riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper. Then he started making videos shitting on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission. He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs, just like most of Any Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago. Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half ago on Any Forums and 8ch. While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Any Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case.Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe. He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial. He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video. He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.

unironically living the dream

I mean, it's not a reason to look up to someone as will to learn is a virtue of every self respecting human, but I get where you are coming from. Dude is seriously overhated on this board, but some of this critique is understandable.

>couldn't libreboot his own x200
>had to send it to the world dirtiest bedroom to be flashed
larper

>19 y/o tradwife
what are you talking about? the nigga lives alone in bfe lol

thank you user

Pics of wife?

Someone posted a newspaper article about a 3X yo Luke Smith marrying a 19 yo, but IIRC it was from the wrong state and people are just meming it anyway.

yeah no. this loser has no friends or wife. that's why he's always alone filming videos of him crying about how annoying it is to use freetard software.

Luke doesn't write any software.
He doesn't know any programming languages.
His website is full of poorly written trash bash scripts and that's it.
Link any programs. Link just one.
He's on disability for fucks sake.
It's weird because in his early videos he admitted to being on disability for autism, but then later slanders others as autistic and inferior for being on disability (his imagined "enemies").

Attached: 1625860094813.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>honey i'm gonna go walk around the yard and yell into my phone about phones
>ok sweetie have fun at work

rent free

he earns his own money now by signing up for credit cards to collect the $100 sign-up bonus and then canceling them.
Honest grown up work.

post said 19 y/o tradwife

Hardly. Just came to Any Forums to see if anyone had any intersting bash aliases.
Saw this and commented because it's weird you habitually promote yourself.
You're nearly 40 and posting memes like you're 13. You've never had a job yet assume the world revolves around you.
You're just weird.
Get over yourself.

Attached: 1624687706343.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

I'm not luke, retard. he doesn't even browse here anymore since going full christcuck.

>He's clear.
>I know he's clear, I already cleared him.

You're simping for him on Any Forums, then you say he went full "christcuck", yet I'm the retard.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Attached: 1623884571407.jpg (1790x1007, 369.65K)