What's the most optimal way of dual-booting Windows and Linux...

What's the most optimal way of dual-booting Windows and Linux? I'm building a desktop PC and wonder if I should get two SSDs for each OS.

Attached: pic for attention.png (831x1052, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=5B6648BA323B764067216C80940FC09E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install windows first and then install the diateo of your choice

I want to lick her butthole and cuddle her bros. So bad.

p.s. systemd-boot

buy another PC and duct-tape it to the first one

Yeah just getting two harddrives is the best bet. That's what I did when I dual booted. I forget the exact issue, but having both on the same drive can lead to Windows fucking up the other OS some how if it's not done right.

Attached: booba_(1).gif (498x498, 221.21K)

>lick butthole
>cuddle
>no mention of use of his dick
Hmmm. Is it.....small?

installing on different drives is the best approach. A windows update can wrek your dual boot set up

Ideally yes, you should have a SSD for each, in case one of the SSDs fail

Windows 10 is fucking an unstable gay hog of resources. Gotta reinstall winblows because an update bricked your goddamn OS? Well, fuck your working dual boot partition table, Windows overwrites it because it's a selfish piece of shit. I'd love to ass rape Cortana tho, that's what she deserves for trying to harvest my data. Fucking bitch.

there isn't one
go buy another computer for that linux garbage

Ideally do not use windows
globohomo shill

Attached: 1648061326275.jpg (1407x1017, 189.67K)

ltsc you dumb niggers

>download libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=5B6648BA323B764067216C80940FC09E
>install and setup ubuntu server
>unplug keyboard, mouse and monitor
>login to Windows 10 LTSC
>open PowerShell
>type ssh @
Done. Enjoy linux without the bs (aka the gui). Also give me the source (she is cute).

yes....

This is why two ssds is best imo. Just unplug your linux ssd or disable in in bios and windows can't fuck your shit up

separate physical computers is the ideal way, or running windows in VMs only

whatever you do, don't try to run them off of two partitions on the same drive lol

If it's on a different drive you don't have to unplug it or otherwise disable it when you're booted into Windows, Windows will leave other drives alone, it's just partitions on the same drive it fucks with.

mommy

install linux then VM windows

This seems the logical approach

I have windows on its own drive and arch and debian on another with about 1.5 tb left over for storage to shared among all three systems.