Anal cleansing technology

Why do Americans rely on handfuls of wadded paper for cleansing when there are infinitely more hygienic and thorough methods of anal cleansing?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x640, 37.14K)

Sticky this thread mods

>Toilet pees back at you

Is it true those things can blast so hard they can give you a prostate orgasm?

Yes

>he shits in a toilet
just wear a diaper and wait until you shower
The diaper is the future of hygienic technology

imagine room temp nutella smeared across a living room mat and now imagine how easy it'd be to clean up with a water pistol

I'm in Europe right now and surprised how many people have bidets and don't use them. Every single house I've visited so far (a dozen maybe)
has one but keeps stacking toilet paper and apparently only use that. There's always TP shortages too with every lockdown / war announcement so far. I only saw proper water usage in Thailand.

Attached: hose.jpg (800x600, 54.33K)

I use both. Bidet to wash/rinse
TP to wipe off excess water, and also have visual confirmation that my ass is clean

Imagine wiping off nutella smeared across a living room mat with toilet paper; and how imagine how clean it must be when you're "done" wiping it
I don't have diarrhea every day so this is a non-issue, anyway.
Also, a bidet has much more pressure than a water pistol.

>I want to squirt liquids into my anus
Have you tried gay sex?

how do you even use that shit. i cant imagine a posture for standing and holding the bidet so you wont just smear water or even the leftover shit all over my pants or the floor

Also
>44 checked and 4444 captcha

Attached: cool.jpg (1078x679, 285.9K)

I wonder how many people have turning gay after enjoying getting their prostate massaged by a water gun.

Maybe that's one of those bathrooms where you can get everything wet and people can just squat and clean yourself up. I'm just speculating here I have never seen one in real life.

nah ive seen them many times irl and most of the times i (and everyone i asked) only assume that bidet is a water source for cleaning the toilet.

Would you ever just use a towel for that?

I don't use it like a pressure washer. I use my hand with the water like in the shower and then wash my hands.

Attached: bumgun.jpg (600x400, 22.53K)

American here, I don't use toilet paper, I just get in the shower and use the removable head to clean myself

There's nothing inherently gay about poking the male g-spot.

For a properly good clean, you have to go deep. A couple of douches, followed by a bad dragon with copious amounts of cumlube seems to be what works best for me.

Attached: P9211198.jpg (1600x1200, 388.09K)

...you mean you wet your hands with it then use your hands to clean your asshole?

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CONSERVE WATER
>NOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU SPRAYING YOUR ASS WITH WATER
make up your mind

>imagine being a americantard
ROFLMFAO

Attached: americantards.jpg (500x500, 74.76K)

>room temp nutella
>diarrhea
what
either way the paper takes care of the bulk, then you shower at least every other day

that's exactly what he means user, don't shake hands with ameritards

No, I open the bidet lightly and with a minimal stream of water moisturizing the brown star I rub it clean with my hand.
I don't have a bidet at home though, it's only because I'm traveling. Typically, I will scoop water from the toilet with my hand to clean effectively, before drying myself and then washing my hands.

Attached: squattoilet.jpg (563x422, 51.2K)

For me, it's this.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (800x800, 50.68K)

OwO

clapistan is basically a 3rd world country at this point

Attached: 1642901893831.png (800x400, 160.84K)

It honestly feels like getting rimmed. Exactly the same.
Don't overthink it, you're on the pedo tranny board. Also if you need to share your straight anal experiences I'm here for you, user

>come to europe
>none of the shitters have a bidet or one of those little toilet-side showerheads
this is fucking ridiculous
do you europeans all walk around with dirty asses all day? i legitimately have to take a shower after every shit because i can't stand just wiping with paper

as a lifelong paper wiper i was skeptical of this shit, but got a 'Tushy'-brand bidet in order to try it out, because why not

holy fuck its a life changer

you drop your loaf, hit the bidet, feel your ass get a wash with no mess, give it a wipe, little more wash, final wipe...and stepping off the toilet is like stepping out of the shower

taking a shit in a public restroom or at someone elses place feels so damn disgusting now, its unbelievable. and thats after wiping until the paper is clean enough to each off of. there's just no going back after you start using a bidet. i have no idea how these things are still memes in america.

Maybe

Attached: 3x.png (1129x1600, 610.23K)

just realised that american women dont have bidets to clean their vaginas after pissing. all their pussies stink

Europe likely has hard water so the hoses leading to the little showerheads would get blocked over time

I've always wondered about these things. Doesn't it tickle having water shot up your ass?