Which programming language has the best official documentation? the worst?

which programming language has the best official documentation? the worst?

Attached: soyjak_009.jpg (250x200, 8.16K)

rust is hail king

best java, worst python/react

best: Dotnet/C#

best
Common Lisp!
the hyperspec website theme is weird but it has everything

i dont know about the wrost but the best is rust

react is not a language its a library you fucking retard and it has one of the best docs out there

microsoft documentation is the bezt

Best is C++ (shit has a 1300 page book written by the creator), C# is a pretty close runner up though. Worst is probably either Go or Ruby. Go's documentation is fairly bare and when you learn it you'll often be turning to books written by third parties, and Ruby just has basically nothing.
The Rust book is garbage lmao. Its pretty mid documentation.

Best doc site is MDN, even the new theme they have is a bit gay

retard logic: more pages = better docs

It's RUBY

memelang

Microsoft docs are best i encountered.
Honorable mention goes to Mozilla Developer Network.

Go has best documentation. Tests. Pretty much every library has tests files or folder that shows exactly how to use it. Very rarely would I go browse github for c# or Java or python. Go taught me to just read the code and source. It's really valuable to have easy to read language.
It's based to press F11, get into library code, even standard library, and start reading it to see how a function works.

>a 1300 page book written by the creator
If you need 1300 pages to explain your language then you failed.

Thats not what I said. Those 1300 pages are filled to the brim with info and history and stuff. Rust's book gives whole concepts like four of five paragraphs before moving on.
C++ is a monolithic bastard.

Best Java, worst Clojure.

>the worst?
bash/ash/sh. Simple things like checking for an empty variable have a shitload of edge cases and syntax weirdness.

C is best
memelangs () are the worst

>worst Clojure
You've never read Clojure for the Brave and True, have you?

Definitely Rust out of all languages I've tried.
And it definitely has best documentation for libraries, given that it's standardized and can be generated for all your dependencies with just cargo.

Link to the official C documentation?

Also the worst documentation I've seen was for Ada.

>Link to the official C documentation?
man(1)

c# and java are based