Adblock LTT

>His ENTIRE FUCKING VIDEO is an ad.
>It's an ad for a GPU or a CPU or a case intermixed with ads for his sponsors and merch.
>Amusing to see him go full retard though.
Best part ?
He like makes 70% of his money (someone has the graph ?) from non YT so to get the full 100% and that $0.30 he is ready to burn down brides and antagonize people who buy his merch (who all looks like shit) So in the end he will only make 50% because the 30% money he gets from march will drop.

My personal strategy for ad block would be not to acknowlage it. And definitively not to get into internet fights with your own customers, customers who previously did buy his merch. Even if you literally hate adblock getting into fight with paying customers is stupid.

I think most youtubers will simply threaten their audience in another way like saying
>Hey guys payments are drying out now on YT why not donate to me to help me keep this show up ?
or
>Hey guys payments are drying out now on YT why not join my patreon to me to help me keep this show up ?
or
>Hey guys payments are drying out now on YT why not buy some merch to help me keep this show up ?

in some bizarre sense you can be signaling to the people who have adblock to turn it off since
>Hey guys payments are drying out now on YT

He is simply retarded since he is antagonizing his own customers in the most retarded way possible. Not even the courts define ad block as piracy so he is literally and legally wrong on that one.

And I remind everyone THESE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS since 30% or so of his income comes from merch sales. Whats next will he cry that it is literally piracy because people are are not buying his merch and watching his videos ?

1/2

Attached: 1648018203486.png (943x943, 890.02K)

>Muh netflix
Fun fact Netflix gets its money from SUBSCRIPTIONS and has no ads so ....

I mean 30% of his show is crap
>Sponsor plug (50% of his income)
>Plug his own merch (30% of his income)
And then he bitches about adblock ? I mean for real I understand some channel who is not full of promoted shit like his and says
>Hey guys you having adblock on is literally taking money away from me.
However Mr. Shill himself ?

What not enough money from march sales ? And the way he goes about it. Jesu fuck.
Why not try
>Hey when you turn on adds while watching my videos this helps me out financially, have you considered doing this ?
You know like every other website ? Doing it nice ?
And why not add
>Hey however this is your choice, not that I can force you. However if you do not have any money to donate/buy merch maybe consider turning them on a little on my videos.
You know in a nice way.

However this is what happens to you when you get vaccinated all the mercury in your brain from the vaccines makes you go crazy.

haha look at him go

Attached: 1619208558585.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Hey Linus. I understand you are trying to shill your shitty jewish youtube channel but I don't really care so kill yourself.

Attached: 1591304771060.png (1736x1745, 1.47M)

idk after he said that bullshit, i actively want to block his ads and skip his sponsors. Fuck him. Stupid Canadian fuck.

>, i actively want to block his ads and skip his sponsors
Exactly.
I mean even if you hate adblock antagonizing your own customers is not a good move.

>Stupid Canadian fuck.
WTF did you expect from a Canadian !!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1647888833239.png (600x516, 74.85K)

> sponsored by DuckDuckGo

>space before punctuation
Learn english, froggy fuck.

>Yes, do as I say!

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.74M)

I'm not responsible for his business decisions.
He doesn't have a written contract with my signature that states that I'm only allowed to watch YouTube contents without an adblocker. Using YouTube doesn't require me to shut off my adblocker.
He decided that he wants to pay money for creating content that is then distributed for free.
He decided to take the risk of sponsors jumping the ship or reducing the revenue when they realize that ads on his channel aren't profitable anymore.
He took the risk of employing human workers without knowing if he can generate an income that is sustainable enough to continously pay them their wage.
Nothing in this chain of events has anything to do with me.
He's literally a street musician bitching at a passersby for not throwing a dime into his hat.

Attached: 1643120540960.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

>He's literally a street musician bitching at a passersby for not throwing a dime into his hat.
Not exactly the same however close enough.

ok fair enough. but if LTT goes under just know it was because of people like you

Linus has been a confirmed shill since he made the video about the gpu shortage and how it was "not the crypto miners fault and there was no indication that it was miners". Same guy BTW that shilled nicehash so obviously he's part of the problem. Now that ETH PoS is rumored and big miners have stopped botting cards you can get a fucking 3060ti for 550$ on newegg IN STOCK free shipping and they are sitting there, Used to be over 1000$ on ebay scalped a couple months ago

He's a youtube shilling channel that panders to zoomers while trying to convince you that they are for gamers when in reality all they want to sell you is the latest tech so you will buy it, so their partners and them make money.

>no sound of rustly leaves & muted quacks
disapoint

why would i care, they arent your friend

can I get a QRD on this mf?
tf did he say again?
Also how can he have a clean conscience telling us not to adblock while simulatenously not condemning piracy? Get your story straight Linus.

i think the saddest part of all this is that you guys watch youtubers in the first place, its like hearing a bunch of women talk about the weekly soap opera

His resistance only makes my ublock origin harder

s
a
g
e

Yet you watch his videos still
Seethe

>Adblock LTT
You care far far to much about this eceleb.

Attached: 20220323-f9e9f5.png (680x409, 47.23K)

cringe

Attached: 1619401814615.png (552x82, 44.34K)