Hear me out

>reddit hates him
>politicians hate him
>journalists hate him
>itoddlers hate him
>steals data from braindead normans in order to advance the human race
>doesn't give a fuck
is Mark Zuckerberg, dare I say, /ourguy/

Attached: b53d30e509b44bfc5f7bf3d3a03cc000fcd50623.jpg (958x639, 60.83K)

>jewish proprietary globohomo leader
fuck off zuck

>triggers schizos
whoops forgot to add this one thanks user

He's a chad who makes sure to keep controlling ownership of his company so he can do whatever he wants, but what he wants is to be a piece of shit cocksucker and he's great at it

I, for one, welcome our dystopian reality overlord. The current discussions around privacy are fucking political theatre. Geriatric regulators literally have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to encryption or ownership of data.

Attached: hCRtUBn.jpg (2419x3226, 894.21K)

But it's really funny to watch them make roundabout arguments for censorship :^)

>pushing the accelerationist meme
nice try, Jacob Frank

>steals data from braindead normans in order to advance the human race
>normans
I knew they were up to something! damm frogs!

How else to achieve anarchic utopia

>globohomo is just one big schizo conspiracy theory
morons like you will be the first to be hung from street lamps when society collapses due to actions being done by these globalist cockroaches

>literally every buzzword thrown out
these FOSS NPCs are so BORING

A successful Any Forumsbot I'd argue

Go fuck yourself with a rake.

>>steals data from braindead normans in order to advance the human race
You mean advance his bank account

The 'west' and 'society' are already dead, you ignorant animal. The house of cards that you believe in only existed as a result of extreme oppression and exploitation.

Attached: Pyramid_of_Capitalist_System.jpg (763x990, 735.26K)

itoddler, ledditor, schizo, or all three?
mine too $FB

He's a faggot, a grifter, and a loser, like Musk and Bezos. In the coming years they'll all get the wall. Right wing and left wing nationalism is on the rise, the wealthy elite will be rounded up and killed as Western society deteriorates more. I don't care if it's a fascist or a communist that kills these creatures, I just want them dead and I'm so happy that the West is in absolute freefall right now with no hope of mid or long-term recovery.

He is a kike, so no.
Never.

They already all got they bunkers and security measure, ya dingus. Do you think they didn't prepare for that already? They are way more prepared than your literally-who political activists.

I'd rather embrace technology and end up with an anarchic utopia. You fuckers can all shove off with your 'morals' and 'values' and die of old age or war.

nice life wow

it's the exact opposite, globalism is the only thing keeping your shitty society together and you know it cuck
99.999% of posters wouldn't even be here without the entire supply chain to make computers by delivering cheap chinese electronic components