VPN for torrenting

I'm wondering what VPN Any Forums approves of.
I want one for torrenting and seeding said torrents, both are illegal in my country and ISP's are forced to give out your location when you seed enough, some people have been arrested for it.
Anyway, i'd need a vpn that is fast, has no logs and preferably has a way to make it work on linux.
I have used PIA in the past, it was OK, pretty fast but i don't trust them really.

Attached: 1641402218993.png (498x373, 163.26K)

Mullvad

IVPN or Mullvad

I went with the cheapest one i could find wich was surfshark last time i checked. 1.7€ per month, has OpenVPN configs, 7MB down, 2MB up on average.
Honestly, just go with the cheapest one that allows torrenting and you'll be fine.

Torrent over TOR
Ignore the screaching of lesser males

Attached: me.jpg (500x586, 22.93K)

Enjoy your dial-up speed, poorfag

Not my problem. I just use multiple devices and create a pool, ratcheting and hogging up as much TOR bandwidth as I can. I'm dunking on every skiddie hacktivist

i2p

Mullvad VPN and IVPN are not good and with Linux Support.
You can buy voucher for mullvad VPN from their official reseller with monero, bitcoin and cash. They have a hidden service as well.

protonvpn is good for torrenting

I use ExpressVPN, shit works like a charm. Extension is available for Chrome and Firefox.

Works great for sites like Libgen. You're good to go senpai.

what country?

Most agree here - for general use including torrenting, Mullvad, ProtonVPN, or IVPN seem to be the best vetted, private, tech, speed etc.

I'd recommend airVPN, because first of all its very anonymous, it needs no login, theres unlimited speed it only depends on server load (min is 4mb/s), its cheap and you can pay in crypto (of course bitcoin but i'd recommend monero), last but not least, go with the three year plan

I use SuckMyDickVPN

>Works great for sites like Libgen
Libgen is now a thing of the past the download site for comics is gone for good from there get ready for Libgen to completly vanish from the web REAL SOON.

The end of piracy is near

Just use the cheapest option. It's not viable for Copyright holders to search a VPN server because it would cost too much.

>be me, vpn torrenting noob +retard
>buy mullvad for a month, figure I try it
>no package for mullvad on gentoo
>google for 3 seconds "gentoo mullvad"
>give up, pop popcorn

oh well, i tried my best

>The end of piracy is near
I woldn't go that far with this user,

>use gentoo
>have no idea how a protocol like wireguard or openvpn works and needs an app for everything

holy shit just kys