SMS Verification

Does there exist a legit service where you can do sms verification for 15 cents each? I see a few from search but they all look like scams

Attached: 1628093473694.png (871x762, 48.72K)

>using d*scord
kys

I need to talk to some retards that use it, so I signed up with a burner email through browser. Hence the verification

so get a $15 smartphone off ebay that runs a new enough android to install discord, and use that to create a gmail account, and your discord account. make sure there is at least a sim in it, doesnt need a plan.
then you can simply take the battery out of it and put it in a drawer or something till you need it again.

It's called Moldova.

>Whoopsie doopsie, we're gonna do a hecking veriferino
You will need to verify my stinky cock and balls, you subhuman niggers. Absolute clownware and if you're using it, you should throw your computer in the trash, and kill yourself immediately afterwards.

Attached: 1620702519672.png (669x1024, 335.27K)

Had the same issue.
Just make a burner outlook email.
Worked for me, no verification.

First time I tried cock.li and got instant verification request.

No you don't.

Wait y use sms verification for discord? Y not do the authenticator code thing with an open source client for it?

$15 is too much since I'm planning on calling people nigger so the account may get banned pretty soon. got anything cheaper?
qrd on this?
I was using a burner gmail but I think it was connecting through vpn that flagged it
One of my previous accounts was flagged for being in a server that broke copyright law, so I think the IP/device fingerprint is now flagged for any new accounts

>I think it was connecting through vpn that flagged it
Most likely.
Friendly reminder that you should probably buy the cheapest possible VPS and make your own VPN just for such cases.

Shit stops working when they get suspicions and require you to reconfirm. Then you're fucked.

Moldova is one of the countries where you can get SIM cards for free without any registrations.

can do it right now for you for free, which country?

what's the point of this? it would be an IP only you are using that can be tied back to you. may as well use your real IP

I appreciate the offer, but I have a feeling this will be an ongoing problem, so I really just need to find some anonymous $2/mo verification number

we get it, you're antisocial, that's okay. no one is forcing you to go outside.

Since your using discord, I'm guessing you don't care too much about the glowies. Download google messenger or whatever they call it now, and they'll give you phone number tied to your IP. Give them that number for verification.

Idk how exactly sms and shit works, I think the VoIP number uses rcs or some shit, but I'm hoping they just need a number and that's it

>don't be a retard
>never get this nigger shit even when I have thirty or so accounts
Retard.

are you using a vpn?

That's your cue to stop using that shit.

you can reuse the phone to create as many accounts as you can.
nope. the app version doesnt require that stuff for some reason.