Passwords

What’s a good password manager, lads? Asking for a friend

Attached: 8B038CCA-3D45-4DB2-AC88-01EA667D5848.jpg (824x1024, 103.19K)

sticky notes on your computer

bitwarden

But those boobies away and i will tell you

KeepassXC
You'll get used to it

If you preffer some more dependent day, Selfhosted BitWarden

I use KeepassXC and sync the database to my home server.
I also tried pass and I think it's a great tool, but the dependence it has on GPG means its multi-device support is shit, you either have to re-encrypt all secrets with the new device's key whenever you add a new device, or you have to transfer the common key to the new device (which is apparently disencouraged).

BOOBA BOOBA

>bitwarden
This right here. I've tried most of them out there for over a month each and bitwarden was by far the best.

Attached: 1643395891167.png (900x600, 571.99K)

you dont need anything more than pass

I explained why pass isn't great

okay budster boy genuis, i keep everything on one machine. learn to use the program correctly.

KeepassXC
/thread

nakadashi

>one gpg key per machine
kek, are you retarded?

I mean your statement was "you don't need more than pass".

I don't understand your point and you're not quoting anything I said. I presented a problem, if you want to offer a solution I'm all ears.

Attached: gif.gif (300x230, 2.8M)

Paizuri? Why do you want a paizuri manager

a text file in an obscure path through your memes folders

i was thinking about self-hosting bitwarden, but it doesn't look like i would be able to edit my vault offline, which could be an issue for me at some point.

Bitwarden doesn't allow you to just access the passwords easily? Forget about it then, you do not want to be locked out of gmail or whatever when you run into a problem with your HTTP server.

your brain, pwdmanagers are inherently insecure