Buy Corsair Scimitar Pro

>Buy Corsair Scimitar Pro
>Great mouse
>Can't fucking use this shit because the lower side buttons are TOO CLOSE to the surface where the mouse is placed
Seriously, who the fuck designed this shit? WHY on earth would you place the lower buttons so damn close to the desk?
There's no margin, I keep fucking sliding my thumb against the desk because of this crap.

And no faggot, I'm not fat. And no, adjusting the slider doesn't do anything because that's more for the horizontal length, not vertical.

This is so fucking dumb.

Attached: test.png (792x396, 235.88K)

ok

I have the exact same mouse.
You must be built like Shrek because I've never had this problem.

>why?
Same reason your faggot ass bought that horrendous piece of shit
>Aesthetic AF frfr no cap dis be bussin cuh

Fat amerimutt thumbs detected

12 buttons is way too much, stop buying these. I hate how most options are either "back/forward/DOUBLECLICKSNIPERHEADSHOTWIN" or a fucking full numpad for your thumb. They should make some with maybe 4 buttons so it's easy to always be aware which one you're pressing and still have extra buttons. At most it should be 6 buttons so you can feel that it's top edge/middle/bottom edge. Where are these mice?

MUH MACROS
gaymer peripherals are so fucking obnoxious
what mentally sane person want all those disgusting colors blaring in your face constantly?
are they clowns?

Attached: 17c3f90b91eb6b92adbe4577ddb6e1bc.jpg (1419x946, 133.85K)

I have the opposite issue, I am looking for a mouse with thumb buttons that close to the surface.
But, to hell with mmo mice

>I keep fucking sliding my thumb against the desk
thats intended

You can turn RGB off if the presence of colors personally offends you.

Funny you should ask

Attached: vg6rn.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

They made it because they knew people like you would buy them without first thinking about it

lol fat

1 i'm assuming someone affiliated with corsair, 2 for compactness with lack of foresight, and 3 because they expect you to use the hard corner of your thumb not everybody has. as a kid i couldn't use a crapton of mainstream earbuds/headsets because of my weird ear shape but the void elites seem to work for me along with a bunch of memory foam earbuds. my ear canal is shaped like a cat's eye. more rare but still a minority they don't account for.

you described so many mice. search for 7 button mouse on amazon or something, the most common is 5-6 button for gaming mice, but really just type any number and there may be one. if you are someone who needs a 256 button mouse with haptic feedback that microwaves your hotpockets so mommy doesn't have to I'm sure someone out there will be able to make it custom for a price.

funny you uploaded a picure without like... any macro keys lol. not even a numpad.

12+ buttons is great for MMOs, complete game changer.

Attached: 1648050588315.jpg (1500x1000, 70.17K)

>And no faggot, I'm not fat.
yes, you are.

After the mouse wheel axel on my Corsair M90 broke, I moved on to a Steelseries Rival 500 and haven't looked back ever since.

Attached: ssr500.jpg (1000x563, 145.5K)

>mmos
dead genre

still a meme, you want the mouse free for camera movement, aoe placements etc. there is enough keybinds on the keyboard.