Do Apple chips have a hardware level backdoor/spyware like Intel's Management Engine and AMD's Platform Security...

Do Apple chips have a hardware level backdoor/spyware like Intel's Management Engine and AMD's Platform Security Processor?

Attached: apple-m1-chip-family-lineup-220308_jpg.jpg (1960x1102, 934.23K)

Of course not. They would never dream of committing such nefarious acts. Apple are the good guys, user. Just look at how affordable, and serviceable their products are.

Probably, yeah. They're not going to openly say though otherwise or it'll ruin their "we believe in privacy!!!!!" act. They're a US company operating under US law. There are backdoors.

When a certain server got knocked offline all m1 computers would refuse to run any software.

Of course they do have it. They integrate an equivalent of the T2 chip from previous Intel-based macs. It's not a secret either.

>>There is a back door in every product that turns the user gay.

I wanna read a study or anything on that one, I remember it too but I can't find anything on the internet, can't figure out the right wording to find out about the event :( Can you help me out man?

That's not true, you can boot into the REAL OS on every M1 based mac. It's called 1TR mode (One True recoveryOS) and that's how you can get Loonix barely running on a M1 mac.

it affected them too lmao

What is this supposed to mean ? They found the largest online drug dealer in the world trough his username that he used in the cleanet, do you think whatever you do is even more interesting to the us government that they would resort to some mystical backdoor that makes your PC ass rape you ?
Take your meds you retard

There is no such study, the one time that service stopped working you couldn't run any software because macOS was not programmed properly for a failure o the service. It has since been fixed to handle that particular failure mode.
This feature is opt-out and the bug could be worked around by simply turning off wifi.

kek

Checking post no.
Checking post timestamp?
Kekking globohomo deduction

Everything since late 00's has a govt specified backdoor, we have known about this

>do you think whatever you do is even more interesting to the us government that they would resort to some mystical backdoor that makes your PC ass rape you ?
Yes, my activities are very interesting

You will own NOTHING and you WILL be HAPPY

Ah thanks then for clarifying it, I was misremembering the whole thing due to the original post i replied to, cheers mate!

Probably.
Also they control entire stack (both hardware and software) so it's easy for them.

Developing solution allowing remote code injection into running instance of Windows from CPU level must be a major pain in the ass for Intel.

yes

Attached: 1645616976345.jpg (634x1079, 50.52K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1644489617682.gif (500x491, 344.41K)

No, but they have so many security holes it really doesn't matter anymore.

You had that backdoor installed since birth, user, it's called your prostate

>They're not going to openly say though otherwise or it'll ruin their "we believe in privacy!!!!!" act.

Read their security white papers, there are no backdoors.
The entire design of the Secure Enclave is based around the fact that system level encryption relies on private keys that are only stored in the SE, and cannot be removed from the SE even by Apple. It's designed to be a complete black box.

>They're a US company operating under US law. There are backdoors.

What specific US laws require companies to put backdoors into their hardware/software?

Give it back, Tyrone.

(seriously though, that's a retail store demo image, they go into stolen mode as soon as they leave the store wifi and GPS geofence. It also makes a massive siren noise until the battery runs out, and is still trackable even when you power it off)

>Read their security white papers, there are no backdoors.
lol
>The entire design of the Secure Enclave is based around the fact that system level encryption relies on private keys that are only stored in the SE, and cannot be removed from the SE even by Apple. It's designed to be a complete black box.
oh no, the secure enclave is protected, phew
how about the unencrypted data available to the OS? all it takes is a ring -X backdoor like PSP/ME/T2 to read whatever they want
SE being secure only protects data at rest
>What specific US laws require companies to put backdoors into their hardware/software?
>what is FISC