Why are zoomers retarded when it comes to technology?

Why are zoomers retarded when it comes to technology?

Attached: 8949.jpg (1080x1145, 247.03K)

Like if millenials are any differenr

>34598734 thread about zoomers being retarded
>will still reach bump limit

s/when.*\?//

>he left the space
retard

job security for us millennials. zoomers only ever used mobile devices and never touched real computers in their lifetimes maybe past a chromebook, but they all want to be developers which is hilarious. i decline a job to almost every zoomer that applies or does an intership on my team because you could honestly tell me they'd had never used a computer in their life and I'd believe you. watching them navigate a terminal with just like ls and cd is an incredible mind fuck even after multiple months of them using it. they also all revert back to windows, want to switch to windows in a full linux environment, and then they try to run linux commands in command prompt all the time (without wsl) like fucking idiots. zoomers are retarded and are no threat.

s/r/R/

Mobile devices are a cancer.

At some point we'll just have to admit that the standardized public school model is a failure.

just because you consume through something doesn't mean you know how it works

I know about zoomer level computer savvy. They are almost completely illiterate. Most don't really understand that the cloud is someone else's computer. That every bit of shit they upload, text or otherwise can be seen, read and stored without their consent.
He didn't know that the stuff in his gmail account wasn't his and that google mines every single bit of it for data to sell.
If I were to talk to him or any one of his peers about virtualization, I'd expect them not to get it. However, the basics should be understood by all.
They're just addicted to convenience, ease, free and fast.

They're kids. Those are stupid by default. They'll grow out of it.

I accidentally cut the sentence out where I was talking to my zoomer nephew.

smartphones.
they ruined the internet.
they ruined programming.
they ruined future tech forever.
there's no going back.

this. we already talked about this, the answer is obvious. saged

Get ready for butthurt zoomers calling other Anons halfwits!

Attached: pepe_1pct.jpg (1329x1429, 254.69K)

Zoomers ruined everything, god damn do i hate Zoomers.

Z

>gen raised on DOS/C64
>gen raised on Win9x PCs
>gen raised on iPads

Attached: dude youre getting a dell.jpg (500x375, 37.43K)

What does digitally illiterate mean here?

mayuuuun frfr no caaap?

>Russia is solving its zoomer problem by culling them
B-Based?

>sudo rm / -fr
no cap

Why would they be retarded just because they don't share your niche interest ?
Boohoo why can't retards fix their car
Boohoo why can't retards fix their roof
Boohoo why can't retards make their own gold jewelry
80% of this fucking dogs shit board knows nothing about actual technology besides news articles and sticking 2 components together to build a PC or install chrome with a Terminal like the Big boy Linus users
In short: kill yourself

Technology was so corpratized and retard proof by the time they got phones that they never bothered to actually learn how to use technology. The exception being those that took to tech as a hobby rather than just a means to post selfies and virtue signaling.