Do you think this is based or cringe?

do you think this is based or cringe?

Attached: file.png (1472x1420, 849.81K)

No more or less cringe than a display cabinet for anime figures or warhammer models.

Go back

Look where it was posted OP, that should give you a big hint.

I don't understand, do they swap out desktop keyboards based on their current attire? Do they carry these keyboards around town as a fashion accessory? Just, why?

Better than it being in open air and collecting dust.

my nigger

Cringe, for sure. How hard is it to buy one good keyboard and use that until you need a new one? A 100$ Cherry MX is all you need if you want a mechanical. Custom keyboards are a tax for retards.

Autism

Disregarding whether or not you like figures or models - the reason they are made is to be admired/shown off.
So using keyboards as a showoff piece in a cabinet is soifag tier behavior.

/thread

Any Forums literally creams their pants at things like that. They won't admit it out loud though.

Not sure about warhammer models but fbpp

any cheap ass bottom tier keyboard gets the job done, spending hundreds on keyboards because muh rgb is retarded

I have that same IKEA bookcase but in wood color. It's cheap I bet some of this keyboards cost more than it.

cringe; I'm not the golden standard of based, but I only need 2 decent keyboards. One for my personal computer/ home projects, and a second for work/travel. I spent maybe 200$ on each of them. I clean them regularly. They are fully custom keyboards but are not extortionately priced and look pretty normal.
I understand the want for a nice keyboard when most of your work and leisure is spent using it, but I don't get the need for more than 2; other than autism.

funko pops evolved

Tbh I rather just put a fridge there and fill it with monster energy drinks with all kinds of colors that way I don't have to go to the store as often.

on greg.

Based

beyond cringe.
anything more than having a backup keyboard with your favorite layout is consoomer cancer.