>literally designed to have your fingers and wrists jump as much as possible
>gives you rsi
>as unergonomic as you can get on a layout
>the only reason people still use it is because its what they were used to
DVORAK and COLEMAK
>designed FOR computers
>makes your fingers and wrists move as little as possible
>reduces and minimizes rsi
>takes like a month at most to learn if youre not retarded, even less time if you use a website like learn.dvorak.nl or monkeytype

unless youre on a fucking typewriter you have ZERO reasons to not use a different layout, qwerty is outdated

Attached: aoun1wrmj8z71.png (640x756, 501.91K)

I never learned how to properly type

I type accurately at 135 words per minute with qwerty. Why would I become less efficient for the sake of sperging?

>OW MY WRIST HURTS
>a-a-at least I can brag about my mediocre wpm on incel websites!

Attached: young-man-holding-his-painful-wrist-sprain-pain-gray-wall-background-78648630.jpg (800x566, 58.84K)

Attached: 1648031403237.jpg (1080x432, 125.01K)

>135 wmp is mediocre
go be sperg somewhere else

what is the best layout for norwegian?

any of these layouts are not ideal for my native language so it's quite meaningless to switch at this point

>being an esl
lmao

the only way to actually have a good layout would be to use a keylogger for months and then apply the technique from studies that they used to make dvorak and colemak and so on. each person would have to have their own layout but if it is a pain in the ass to setup new programs using dvorak or colemak, imagine having your own. In the end of the day, the doable way to not get rsi and still be comfy is just to fix your posture, get a good keyboard and touch type

I can type 80-100 WPM on QWERTY. I'm not learning some other gay format just because a hipster on Any Forums is seething over a fucking keyboard.

Spent last week learning Dvorak. Up to about 50 wpm. First few days were brutal but hasn't been bad after. Take the dvorak pill Any Forumsentlemen

You should try programmer Dvorak while you are at it.

I've read this thread before I've seen that image before in that thread
I've read this reply before I've seen that image before in the reply

I'm on a typewriter

lmao

>he doesn't use a stenotype
Lmao.

Attached: 1647894084613.png (751x720, 801.33K)

cant believe he would type "ginger"
you MONSTER

learning to type on another kayboard layout seems like extreme case of procrastinating on par with tinkering with .vimrc for "productivity"

yeah mate, that's great and all that but fact is i've been using qwerty for 40 years, so i'm not changing now

>work as a developer
>spend more time sipping coffee with the boys than touching my keyboard
Why would I even care about using layouts?

how fucking old are you?

holy fuck user, youre way too old for this site

probably, old habits die hard. bet i'm not the oldest here though.