Kills Youtube Vanced

>kills Youtube Vanced
heh, nothing personnel kids

Attached: 0x0.jpg (836x836, 58.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8PsO2uahE
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clickbait-remover-for-youtube/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha?hl=en-US
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylebot-web/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autotube-youtube-nonstop/egobelhdffdoidcnhpgkngoghpiebial?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autotube-youtube-nonstop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google sent a cease and desist for the vanced logo as it used the YouTube logo in it. They didn't take down the app at all. Vanced team got scared and sperged out and took everything offline.

Let the Jewish salesmen shill in his belief.
All fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8PsO2uahE

Attached: 1646482618644.png (597x794, 534.95K)

Attached: 1644863975665.png (943x943, 890.02K)

stop viewing clickbait
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clickbait-remover-for-youtube/

Nice extension
(This is my first time posting in a Linus Tech Tips thread.)

no problem, have another.
stop putting up with bad CSS you can't easily change.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha?hl=en-US
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylebot-web/

stop being a cuck to the (are you still watching) menace
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autotube-youtube-nonstop/egobelhdffdoidcnhpgkngoghpiebial?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autotube-youtube-nonstop/

I mean he looks like a covetous jew

the nose is photoshopped but it's not far off.

Attached: 1641393528652.png (943x943, 813.46K)

Works on my machine. A two year old version worked without incident, but updated it to the latest. Has someone/something already replaced it or picked it up somehow?

Lol, Linus Retard Logic

Attached: 1645413299301.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Attached: 1639056484846.jpg (973x867, 20.47K)

How did he kill it?

Linus is completely wrong in this regard.
You are not obligated to acknowledge advertisement in order to pay for products and it is not stealing to do so.

If you walk away from your TV during commercial breaks, that is not stealing.
Neither is skipping commercials using TiVo.
You aren't stealing by being blind or deaf either.

Advertising finances companies that in turn pay content creators. There isn't a direct transactional relationship between content creators and their viewers.
Downloading paid content for free is not the same as avoiding advertisement for content that is free.

will it continue working if i have it installed?
will we be able to use backup APK to keep using it?

This is just wrong is so many regards, lol. Google Ad Sense tracks how many users see each individual ads. People with AdBlock do not see ads. On TV, companies pay for slots that rate for average viewership. It's no-where near the same as YouTube ads.

If an advertiser pays a YouTube channel per view of an ad, and you are not included in that statistic because you're avoiding them, you're not contributing to the channel. No mental gymnastics.

I don't get how you can type up a full paragraph of drivel and nowhere in your brain stopped to tell you how retarded it all was.

This comparison is so fucked I can't even wrap my head around it...
Does he not see the difference between a narrative show that is fully funded by studio as a business investment?
...and his videos that's entire purpose is to shill some product a company sent him to "review".
His ENTIRE FUCKING VIDEO is an ad.
It's an ad for a GPU or a CPU or a case intermixed with ads for his sponsors and merch.
Amusing to see him go full retard though.

Until Google breaks the API for the app version that the latest Vanced is based on. They estimate 2 years tops.

Lol money printer go brrrrrrrrrrr
Fuck 'em
Skip ads, steal from amazon and walmart, pirate that disney movie
You have a civic duty to fuck over megacorporations

imagine still subscribing to his shit in 2022