Microsoft confirms sourcecode leak

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/5df93081-6255-46bf-9ba6-bf6362f8a789

Hacker group named Lapsu$ (it means "error" in Latin and in Finnish) had hacked into Microsoft server and downloaded 37GBs worth of Microsoft source code.

Somehow they bypassed the password asking feature and simply went right through in with administrator privileges, without even inputting any password. This means a pass key has not been hacked, it would require a quantum computer anyway to find out about their password.

HOWEVER Microsofts admin who revealed his first name to be Pajeet, noticed a weird uploading data stream and stopped it when hackers had took 37 GBs. There was 128GBs worth of sources. So hackers managed to get their hands on about 25% of it.

It was the sourcecode for Microsofts Cortana AI. Now the Cortana can be replicated.

Attached: critical.jpg (1600x900, 91.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kielitoimistonsanakirja.fi/#/lapsus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is any of the source code written in Zig? I would think not, give the sorry state of windows in 2022...

stop spamming your blogsite, nigger

>cortana
useless

> Cortana
So hackers got a m$ honeypot. And blackmail info.

lapSUS

Attached: 1648022108695.png (768x924, 312.33K)

"Lapsus"
Does not mean "Error" in Finnish.

The closest thing to it is "Lapsi"
Which literally translates to "Child"

Please use your brain next time.

>Which literally translates to "Child"
UOOOOOOHHHH

>Which literally translates to "Child"
False it translates in to childhood

eiiii vittun perkele saatana vittu huutista

So they stole nothing of worth.

Imagine stealing 37gb of Microsoft source data an it turns out to be cortana

>quantum computer
kek

are you a cute finn femboy?

I hope the covenant don’t get ahold of it..

>are you a cute finn fe... ACK

Attached: 1648023991387.jpg (457x457, 59.71K)

>implying they stole 100% of Cortana source code
They also partially stole the source codes for Bing and Bing Maps. The group is now under Microsoft's crosshairs.

Yes it does.

Try being literate next time.

kielitoimistonsanakirja.fi/#/lapsus

Yeah I know. Just right click and delete that shit, it ain't worth it.

I don't care about these leaks of small fry shit that nobody wants, hurry up and blackmail nvidia for better drivers and more barriers for the crypto mutts

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux troll threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
30.04 Nor.folk Dr
Austin TX 78.745

Attached: 1616952301231.png (658x383, 228.09K)

WINDOWS 7 SOURCE CODE NOW
Hey Lapsu$$ybakas, I will LITERALLY pay $1000 for windows 7 full source code with build toolchain.

Attached: nanami.png (736x736, 406.03K)